UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Franklin.

Dude was all American

Anyone else loling that both of these guys are savings pics of each other?
Fair point but can you boost my ego and at least admit its more lol @ them saving pics of me when that pic is cute asf while Sham looks like he does heroine and is hanging out with fatties?

I don't even know what you're trying to say mate. I got dropped? Changed tune of my posts? Bruv you thought posting a cute pic of me was an insult and that dummy @Sham5916910 laughed about it not realizing I had pics of him and that whale he bragged about.

And I exposed you as racist

Thats the opposite of getting dropped. Thats called a level 10 voltron 5000 #elite win. I'm just one step ahead, as always

You went from calling people :eek::eek::eek:s and pussies to calling someone immature, is what I was getting at...

I don't think they are real

Maybe the Franklin 1 is
Obviously it is when i'm not scared to own up to it like Sham lol but dude I swear to you. Thats Sham. These chat fools just realize they can't fuck with me they have resorted to flat out lying. I wouldn't just post random pics and claim its Sham, we've all seen i'm too clever and smart for such a novice move

Fair point but can you boost my ego and at least admit its more lol @ them saving pics of me when that pic is cute asf while Sham looks like he does heroine and is hanging out with fatties?

Both of you wouldn't be safe with me in prison.

Whats wrong with heroin jb
I wish you'd be a man and own up to that being you instead of lying cause now that you took me to a point you made me reveal my #insiderinfo pics of you, i've been sooo curious why you would brag to a chat of people when that bitch is clearly a 40 year old whale

Wish I could see EZ when he opens these pages up

Well... re: Cerrone/Till..
I've seen people tout Tills confidence as a point of confidence in him. Devils argument here but that confidence has been built off the backs of fighters much inferior to cerrone. Facing a guy or of cerrones skill might shatter that confidence in a hurry when all the stuff you're used to doing suddenly stops working.
Also the whole training muy Thai since twelve thing feels like some hard marketing. It's just arbitrary stats. Makdessi trained TKD since he was six and got his jaw broken with a LHK. From what I see Till likes to hang back and counter. Specifically the pull to left cross counter that gets southpaws by in mma because lower level guys tend to jump in from a mile out and lead with their chin. That's not cowboys problem. Cowboy always has his feet underneath him. It's pressure fighters. And again from what I see when Till pressures he likes to set up standing elbows. When guys start closing that distance cerrone is excellent at hitting reactive takedowns.
Just seems like a harsh match for a young kid. Reminds me of yair and Frankie.

Well... re: Cerrone/Till..
I've seen people tout Tills confidence as a point of confidence in him. Devils argument here but that confidence has been built off the backs of fighters much inferior to cerrone. Facing a guy or of cerrones skill might shatter that confidence in a hurry when all the stuff you're used to doing suddenly stops working.
Also the whole training muy Thai since twelve thing feels like some hard marketing. It's just arbitrary stats. Makdessi trained TKD since he was six and got his jaw broken with a LHK. From what I see Till likes to hang back and counter. Specifically the pull to left cross counter that gets southpaws by in mma because lower level guys tend to jump in from a mile out and lead with their chin. That's not cowboys problem. Cowboy always has his feet underneath him. It's pressure fighters. And again from what I see when Till pressures he likes to set up standing elbows. When guys start closing that distance cerrone is excellent at hitting reactive takedowns.
Just seems like a harsh match for a young kid. Reminds me of yair and Frankie.

I like Cerrone ML at -160 or better. But I also like the over

Till isn't putting even lower level guys. But also Till seems to be tough and very capable of surviving

Wish I could see EZ when he opens these pages up

5OZW_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

JB looking & acting like concussed Malignaggi

stay thirsty, douche.

It is amazing how much some of you need to compensate for your tiny peckers but the last 3 pages were entertaining if nothing else. "I win more", "no i do", "yeah but you lost on <insert fighter here>". Anyone who has said these things is <1.5 inches. Fact

It is amazing how much some of you need to compensate for your tiny peckers but the last 3 pages were entertaining if nothing else. "I win more", "no i do", "yeah but you lost on <insert fighter here>". Anyone who has said these things is <1.5 inches. Fact
Do you mind if I send you pic of mine at full hardness so you know thats not me?

Japanese men are some of the most polite men on earth, but.....

Great point! It is a commonly known fact that Cerrone is basically a worse version of Velickovic so this fight will be a breeze for Till.

All of the pro-Till arguments in the thread are so hilariously bad, there's no way that Cowboy isn't a hypermegaelite bet.

Well, you're the one saying that. I just think that the odds should be closer. We shall see.

Trying to decide which to go heavier on. Cerrone ML or the over
I certainly think an early SUB is possible. Also, if the fight goes over 2.5 I think Cerrones chances of winning are much higher so im only going for Cerrone ML.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back