UFN 119 - Machida vs Brunson - Sao Paulo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffin looked really good in his last fight I remember (think I lost some cash on his opponent). I think he knocked the dude out in twenty seconds and his technique looked way better than his previous fight.

I remember being pretty shocked how much he improved.

Griffin looked really good in his last fight I remember (think I lost some cash on his opponent). I think he knocked the dude out in twenty seconds and his technique looked way better than his previous fight.

In what universe can you glean anything from a 30 second fight against a guy who isn't UFC level?

He went from fighting Covington to Erick Montano who is 7-5 and not UFC caliber though. Zaleski is world's apart from Montano.

Hi all. Have not bet MMA for a while. Not liking this card much. The only two plays I see here are Machida and Maia. Help me pick one. I am leaning Maia. I am just scared of Machida's lay off. Thought? Is Maia a good dog to bet?

Hi all. Have not bet MMA for a while. Not liking this card much. The only two plays I see here are Machida and Maia. Help me pick one. I am leaning Maia. I am just scared of Machida's lay off. Thought? Is Maia a good dog to bet?

Maia for sure. He has quality performances in recent years, Machida doesn't and is more likely to be washed.

He went from fighting Covington to Erick Montano who is 7-5 and not UFC caliber though. Zaleski is world's apart from Montano.

I get that but he looked different in that fight from what I saw in his previous fight, we’ll see here shortly though.

I get that but he looked different in that fight from what I saw in his previous fight, we’ll see here shortly though.

Yep, wasn't shitting on your play, just wanted to point that out. GL.

i'm rolling with covington (i got him at + money, probably wouldn't touch that fight now). may play machida if the night is going well.

Trinaldo NSC -123 looks pretty good to me.

Fao goodfella. In your bd you confidently pick font but you bet munhoz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back