UFN 122 pbp/discussion

Up on the night even with taking late action. My only posted here most confident elite #dogmoney plays in Wang won easyily, and I continue on this #heater of picking great dogs.

+11u this event, got a 2.5u parlay with jingliang/cyborg and 1.2u on guan/rda/holloway/cyborg +1010 going also

The gastelum fight was literal free money.

The gastelum fight was literal free money.
Hard to argue with that. He should have been -600. I'm genuinely curious about how Gastelum ended up so cheap.

Hard to argue with that. He should have been -600. I'm genuinely curious about how Gastelum ended up so cheap.
I have no idea. It was baffling how good his price was. I smashed it as hard as I dared.

asker did what he was supposed to do. hoped it'd get done by tko, got greedy, tho idk if the RR action will matter, anyway for me, hehe. Hu just isn't ready for the ufc. asker's one of the better top game grapplers at HW. not much else to his game, tho.

dy-buren was meh. i had dy winning 29-28, first two rounds for him. but i got bored and fast forwarded a little bit during the second and third, so yea.

mazany-wu was a fun fight. mazany so much more polished than wu. but wu is a BIG tough girl. very strong/fit. just way outclassed. 30-27 easy for mazany, she was sharp $. wish i listened to people; i just never got around to tape this week so didn't wanna bet it blindly

never really saw the shamil KO coming.. sheesh. i'm glad i sprinkled on the U1.5 +25x whatever it was, just cause it's HW's and that's quite a big #, but i didn't see that coming in any way.

yadong kandare was a mismatch.. kandare looked completely lost, lol. that said, yadong is impressive for 19 years old. i'm impressed.

lol. xiaonan-curran i couldn't stop laughing the entire fight. xiaonan's grunts on every strike were hysterical. she's fun to watch on the feet, tho. lol @ me for betting curran.

lmao @ herb dean calling it a tko for kenan. 15 hits to the back of the head as nash is pushing for a single leg. gj, herb. totally legal. pathetic.

zabit is soooo fucking good. awesome fight. moraes was game but couldn't ever land the big shot while he was fresh. so fun watching zabit fight

and soooo glad i didn't wake up at 3 am to watch this shit live

Up about 1.5u...I somehow managed to fuck up almost every sinble prop bet I made for this event so tiny profit despite my main ML plays winning. Lesson learned. Also had Wang R1 (small) and u2.5 (big) for Wang/Caceres...very frustrating fight to watch for those reasons.

I have to say that the chinese fighters were exceeding my expectations today.

Ez should receive a yellow for being a MOD but not waking up to make this thread

what do i get for always making all the threads and (trying to) organizing discussions, then? 10000 blue flags?

Middle-Finger-Gif-Video-Small-Girl.gif

siiiiiiiiiiiigh, i dont' care about losing 5u this morning (tho it's not ideal, obviously, haha), i am just depressed that i don't have fights to look forward to tonight or anything :(

i guess today's the day i stop whining about lack of free time ... and see if i really miss it....

So what happened to Bisping fighting pressure free and all that?

So what happened to Bisping fighting pressure free and all that?
A fast left hand the guy actually looked decent, but Gastelums hand speed and accuracy is just too much.

A fast left hand the guy actually looked decent, but Gastelums hand speed and accuracy is just too much.
Idk man, I def don’t think there was value on Bisping lol

Tiny action and +1u. I hit both of my prop plays (Zabit sub, Nash - Song ko/tko) which was nice.

Just caught up on this one. This ended up being one of my best cards. Only lost on Curran and Ottow, but I bet every fight. I think Gastelum/Bisping ITD was one of the best lines in a long time.

Back