UFN 122 pbp/discussion

It's half the size of a standard betfor me, so "tiny" is the term I use. Maybe I should go with "small", come to think of it.
am i misunderstanding or did you just say that your unit size is 15,000?

It's half the size of a standard betfor me, so "tiny" is the term I use. Maybe I should go with "small", come to think of it.
>lives in China
>.5 units for you is $7,500
You must be rolling in the dosh lifestyle. Take a pic of your house bro.

Anyone catch Zabit's kick off the cage celebration was right on a picture of Holloway's face? That's the seed

am i misunderstanding or did you just say that your unit size is 15,000?
That's my standard bet size. I don't typically use the language of "units".

>lives in China
>.5 units for you is $7,500
You must be rolling in the dosh lifestyle. Take a pic of your house bro.
I live frugally in a small apartment. I am trying to save for an early retirement.

Anyone catch Zabit's kick off the cage celebration was right on a picture of Holloway's face? That's the seed
Didn't notice it live, but people were memeing it. I think he could give Holloway a good fight right now.

What books are you using that take that kind of action?
No books that I'm aware of take that kind of action in a single bet on most MMA fights. (Maybe there are some books in Nevada that would. I tried asking @SBJJ but he didn't respond.)

Big bets have to be split up.

No books that I'm aware of take that kind of action in a single bet on most MMA fights. (Maybe there are some books in Nevada that would. I tried asking @SBJJ but he didn't respond.)

So you must be using about 20 different books..? I bet peanuts comparatively and even the books where I'm not severely limited the most I can put down on a fight is around a grand.

Yeah. You're not getting 15k down as a lump sum. I know a guy in one of my discords who's a BTC Millionaire who managed to get 30k down on a Bellator prelim fight... but he moved the line from +210 to -170 by himself.

Yeah. You're not getting 15k down as a lump sum. I know a guy in one of my discords who's a BTC Millionaire who managed to get 30k down on a Bellator prelim fight... but he moved the line from +210 to -170 by himself.
Knowing that it only takes 30k to swing a line from +210 to -170 seems incredibly useful. Then again: Bellator.

You can sometimes bet large amounts on Main Events. Like enough to win 10k or more. Prelims a lot of times limited to win 1 or 2k

You make millions by wagering on the explosive growth of a cryptocurrency, and years later find yourself still compulsively tossing dice at the motherfucking Bellator Prelims.

Will we ever be satisfied? Does this ride ever end?

So you must be using about 20 different books..? I bet peanuts comparatively and even the books where I'm not severely limited the most I can put down on a fight is around a grand.
Stick with the big boys and you don't need so many books. Bookmaker typically takes $2k max per bet minimum, $5k on bigger fights, $10k for big big fights. A limit bet moves the line, but only a little.

Stick with the big boys and you don't need so many books. Bookmaker typically takes $2k max per bet minimum, $5k on bigger fights, $10k for big big fights. A limit bet moves the line, but only a little.
What about prices, It has to be hard shopping around for the price when placing bets?

Price kind of becomes irrelevant when placing big wagers for me anyhow. I dont wager nearly as much as 30k but im happy with whoever will let me use them to place big bets semi regardless of price.

What about prices, It has to be hard shopping around for the price when placing bets?
Yeah of course. That's why I lol when I see people bragging about their crazy ROIs when they're playing for peanuts. The reality is you get access to way better odds plus a bunch of props when you're small.

sverigekronan voided my gastelum -190 bet against Bisping (guessing comeon, bethard etc that use the same back end did aswell) so if anyone placed bets a bet on kelving using those sites you should have a chat with the support

sverigekronan voided my gastelum -190 bet against Bisping (guessing comeon, bethard etc that use the same back end did aswell) so if anyone placed bets a bet on kelving using those sites you should have a chat with the support

Bitch to the support and tell them you are going to take your business elsewhere, might get a free bet or something out of it.

Back