Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-122-Silva-vs-Gastelum-62001

dwq5GysARoKZekbe1dGO_g.png

6516.png

Dumpster fire of a card. They're not even trying here...Zabit/Moraes should be alright though

Dumpster fire of a card. They're not even trying here...Zabit/Moraes should be alright though

Card still rounding out but yea. Sub par

Agreed Moraes vs zabit is sneaky good. At least while standing

Card still rounding out but yea. Sub par

Agreed Moraes vs zabit is sneaky good. At least while standing

Still wondering why Mairbek is not on this either... Dude doesn't have many options.

i much prefer dumpster fire cards to big ppvs. more opportunity to spot value.

i need to check out the new chinese fighters but always interested when my boy jingliang is fighting.

Strong lean on a prop in that hw fight. Can't believe 1-5 Curran is getting another fight.

I could easily go see this card live with some friends. Tickets are pretty cheap. Meh, I'd rather watch at home.

Just in general, does the UFC think that Bruce Leeroy is Asian or why do they drop him on these cards all the time?

the groin kicker rolando dy is back in action.

I actually think he is a decent fighter, think he tends to start slow but tends to grow into the fight as it goes on.

Am I mistaken or is he pulling an Anthony Hamilton? Couldve swore Dy retired after the Ishi fight lol

UFC seems to be struggling to put that card together though. Even with that late addition still only 10 fights

So this just happened.

i bet rockhold turns it down and they put brunson in.

i have a futures play on gastelum to be mw champ by end of 2018 so i guess that gets him further up the line with a win.

This card starts at 3:45 am EST. Going to have to watch this on delay with breakfast when I wake up at like 9 am or 10 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back