UFN 123 pbp/discussion

Fantastic striking clinic. He didn't overcommit to the finish to avoid takedowns. It worked for him

Had $100 on 2 parlays on Giles pointspread, so was sweating it a bit there. Was hoping for a dominant decision or a late finish, so it's all good.

Solid performance by giles really glad he went for the finish there, nice bet on round 3 giles EZ

weee, good start even for a small bet

props to @Yotsuya for the idea!

Acca cashes! Tasty, I shall name my first son jab after giles jaberous the god of jabbing

Went big on Giles ML, and had a smaller bet on Giles by KO

From what I've been hearing everyone is on ramos lol...

nope, but i dont like my plays haha.

small on gruetz +3.5 +175 or whatever and very small on gruetz DEC +560 or something.

time to give back giles rd 3 win =P

Whoever said Giles in 3rd round is a genius, shame that my bookmaker only had "winner in 3rd round".

Just don't see how I can avoid Gruetz at this price, even if he is totally outclassed on the ground. He's a smart fighter, and that's all he needs to be +360 here

So, I guess I'll mention the elephant in the room? Ramos walking out to eminem aswell...

Good to see fat trigg/frank pigg back in the ufc

Neto beaten by cardio

Ramos sub next

Just don't see how I can avoid Gruetz at this price, even if he is totally outclassed on the ground. He's a smart fighter, and that's all he needs to be +360 here

GL man, I love it when favs gets bet down last minute. still pissed about missing medeiros +320 last week

Just realized there is only one WMMA fight on this card

<Goldie11>

Back