UFN 123 - Swanson vs Ortega - Fresno, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confident that jason knight will get the victory. Lets go hick diaz

Took knight -260 (I know, not my style).. pretty sure he goes into -300's.

Took holtzman very small -105 , maybe dumb

Took u2.5 Anders Perez.. forget the price. near evens

Tell me if I'm understanding correctly. The guy paid for the PPV, then streamed it on Twitch or a similar site pretending it was a video game.

Why are people calling him a genius? Seems like he's still paying for the PPV and can't even enjoy the fights because he has to put on an act the whole time. Even worse, he just attached his face to his illegal activity and can expect to be reprimanded at a minimum.

@EzFlyer how do you feel about Moraes vs sterling? I know you are a big fan of his. Does his wrestling scare you at all? Because his stand up seems pretty open to Moraes power. Thinking about going fairly big but wanted your thoughts.

You know this card sucks for betting when ez pays -260 for Jason knight

Why are Moraes and Aljo so low on the card? You'd think there's a decent upside to these two and you'd wanna promote that...

Why are Moraes and Aljo so low on the card? You'd think there's a decent upside to these two and you'd wanna promote that...
That isnt official order. They're main card according to wiki but don't think it's confirmed yet (could be wrong there)

That isnt official order. They're main card according to wiki but don't think it's confirmed yet (could be wrong there)
No, I checked fightfinder, it shows a different fight order than the one Ez posted, but they're still really low on the card, second to last.

I've been annoyed at fight order before because I've seen girl fights way higher up the card than much more legit and established fighters, see Rawlings/clarke being co-main, instead of Mohammed/Means.

@EzFlyer how do you feel about Moraes vs sterling? I know you are a big fan of his. Does his wrestling scare you at all? Because his stand up seems pretty open to Moraes power. Thinking about going fairly big but wanted your thoughts.

waiting and watching right now, no bets made. basically, i wanted to smash the over. ...sadly, they opened it -280, so yea.. like 100+ points higher than i'd hoped, heh.

Liking Holtzmann. Horcher looked mediocre in his last fight, which was understandable since the dude had like 90% of his body surgically repaired after a car-crash last year. I faded him against Powell who almost won, and I'll continue to fade him.

No, I checked fightfinder, it shows a different fight order than the one Ez posted, but they're still really low on the card, second to last.

I've been annoyed at fight order before because I've seen girl fights way higher up the card than much more legit and established fighters, see Rawlings/clarke being co-main, instead of Mohammed/Means.
They'll be on the main card

Keep in mind that Cub broke his hand during the fight.

EDIT: He mentioned after the fight that it affected his ability to throw his combinations
This is like a 10th time he broke it right? High probability of it happening again if he goes to war with Ortega

Anyone else really like Markus Perez at +230? He's been fighting and beating UFC vets in regionals, just won an LFA title. Should have the grappling advantage at the least. Anders is good but may be too hyped up. Fight should realistically be close to evens imo

Last edited:
I like Benito Lopez, he has good tdd and a pace. Agressive stand up

I agree with taking Knight as much as -300. He's a high-level gatekeeper. Benitez isn't the type who can hang with him

Also planning to go big on Sanders no matter the odds. Maybe Iuri too tbh. Sanders was on his way to 30-24'ing Iuri when he pulled that kneebar out of nowhere. But Iuri will gatekeep fluke win Perez. Perez could (should) be 3-3 in the ufc, and barely took out a 1-legged Jorgensen in one of those wins. Also finished the easiest fighter to finish in the UFC in Ian Entwhistle. Basically I'm calling him fraudulent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back