UFN 124 - Stephens vs Choi - St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol geez

well, we had a 13 fight card so it's still 11, not bad.

i also don't give a fuck about hall-belfort being canceled from a betting perspective, shit sucked! hehe
I had caps lock turned on :p but You have to admit its one of the worst cards ever

Hedge out of your Santiago bets, Mads gona smash Santiago extra hard with 4pounds extra weight.

"Sub machine" gona get his sub

lol geez

well, we had a 13 fight card so it's still 11, not bad.

i also don't give a fuck about hall-belfort being canceled from a betting perspective, shit sucked! hehe

Was staying away from that as well, looking to fade the fuck out of Hall his next fight though, he just doesn't have the mental game needed to fight.

Hedge out of your Santiago bets, Mads gona smash Santiago extra hard with 4pounds extra weight.

"Sub machine" gona get his sub

Mads isn't even a big 145, either he didn't try to make weight (not smart for a guy with absolutely no string as far as being cut) or he had an injury/sickness. Not sure how that is a confidence boost for you..

Johnson wanted to be a co headliner on the main card in his hometown and now is his chance. He should ask Dana to move Elkins vs Johnson ahead of PVZ vs JRC. At least he should get on the main card.

Last edited:
Johnson wanted to be a co headliner on the main card in his hometown and now is his chance. He should ask Dana to move Elkins vs Johnson ahead of PVZ vs JRC. At least he should get on the main card now.
Nothing has changed, Cummins/Alves was not on the maincard to begin with, and you expect them to move Johnson ahead of Paige?

No I was thinking with Hall/Belfort off now they could move Johnson up if Johnson asks for it.

No I was thinking with Hall/Belfort off now they could move Johnson up. I don't expect them to and I really don't care, I just remembered Johnson making comments about wanting to be on the main card in his hometown and now would be his chance to ask Dana to make it happen.
ah fuck had not seen that, sorry

Looks like Aldana-Bernardo has been moved up to the FS1-prelims to replace Alves-Cummings. It might be a good fight for live-betting.

I hope to get live-betting on Eye-Faria as well since Belfort-Hall was cancelled.

Anyone know why Hall isnt fighting now? I cant find anything

And PVZ just asked everyone on her ttwitterto say prayers for uriah hall she said its the most scary thing shes ever seen in her life

If they don’t make Bisping Vitor as their retirement fight in London imma stab a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back