UFN 126 - Cowboy vs Medeiros - Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money coming in on Peterson

1.80 / -125 Tybura . I think I've waited long enough. The line has steadily risen all the way from -180 on my book. I don't think theres much more left. Going in for 3 units.

Am I the only teacher in this thread? I thought we had more.

Anyway, including today, I have the next 8 days off due to winter vacation, even though it feels like spring already. We also have spring break sometime soon.

Nice PR, didn't know you're a teacher. You guys deserve that time off. The amount of shit teachers have to put up with these days is unreal. There are shitty teachers out there obviously (that should be fired), but the good ones are criminally underpaid. Generally I'm for less government spending and I'm pretty conservative, but I guess now having a kid has made me see that I want capable people providing her education and I'm willing to pay for it. Luckily it was financially no issue for us to move to a top school district. A lot of people don't have that option.

Rewatched 4 Black Beast fights. Nelson, Browne, Shamil, Jordan. (2nd time this week watching the Jordan and Browne fights). For the most part, it reinforced (again) my thoughts. BB really has one round of cardio, that's it. It's actually amazing how he just guts it out and keeps fighting even when gassed, he's actually sort of an anomaly that way. That said, Tybura is accurate and patient enough to blast Lewis once he gets tired and his hands drop (like they always do once he gasses).

I added .2u on Tybura rd 2 at +650 and .1u on Tybura rd 3 at +1400.

Also watched some more tape on CDF and Gordon. Can't get a better read than I have really, with the ban and layoff for CDF I will just keep my pre fight action small and look to live bet. Not sure what he's gonna look like tonight honestly.

@piglord @NinjaCat456 @Rapidryan88 @stretcharmstrong
Are we having our discord chat fun tonight?

Also, if anyone else wants to join...
I'll join. I'm only doing DraftKings, but I don't mind talking shit.

I tried to start something like this a couple years ago when we had a much bigger crew of people in the betting forum, but nobody gave a shit for some reason.

It made no sense at the time why they wouldn't want to do it, since several of us were owning live betting on Bookmaker, so helping each other out via instant voice notifications would've made sense. Now we don't have the luxury of real live betting...

Send me a link of what to download, and I'll install it right now.

^^^Have fun guys. At some point if I'm home alone and the wife and kid are out of town for an event I'll join.

Anyone else picking Peterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back