UFN 126 PBP/Discussion

I'm on Cowboy ML, Cowboy ITD, Cowboy submission, Yancy round 1, Cowboy round 2, Cowboy round 3, under 2½.

fssg-hiat_img4.gif

IT'S GONE!!!! IT'S ALL GONE...but I'm aight

Getting absolutely wrecked this card. And I'm going to work in less than two hours.
No problem mate, i am going to work immediately after the ME ends :D

I need to rant a bit here:

I get not being reckless. It's your livelihood, and fights can change in an instant. One loss means a lot in a career. So I understand guys who fight to their strengths when they are more conservative, etc.

But when you have pretty novice grappler, LEVELS BELOW WHERE YOU ARE, on his back and helpless, you need to at least TRY to finish him. ESPECIALLY when you get mount and his back multiple times.

Fucking Tybura should be ashamed. BB was basically GIVING him the choke on about 3 different occasions and he was content to ride out his position. I'm pissed about my losses, but on some level I'm happy he got stung like that. I hope he learned his lesson.

Rant over.

Dont grapple with the black beast lol, its like trying to lift a rock. On Medeiros here, but its only a fade, if he's anything like what he was 2 years ago he kills Medeiros.

fight does not go distance to close parlay and took .5 on Yancy ITD.

I need to rant a bit here:

I get not being reckless. It's your livelihood, and fights can change in an instant. One loss means a lot in a career. So I understand guys who fight to their strengths when they are more conservative, etc.

But when you have pretty novice grappler, LEVELS BELOW WHERE YOU ARE, on his back and helpless, you need to at least TRY to finish him. ESPECIALLY when you get mount and his back multiple times.

Fucking Tybura should be ashamed. BB was basically GIVING him the choke on about 3 different occasions and he was content to ride out his position. I'm pissed about my losses, but on some level I'm happy he got stung like that. I hope he learned his lesson.

Rant over.

Lewis has no neck, and he's super strong, plus you saw what happened when he tried to improve his position got inmediately reversed.

Not only his back, buck BB gave the mount few times which also has to be the end with a pretty decent grappler above him...

Lewis has no neck, and he's super strong, plus you saw what happened when he tried to improve his position got inmediately reversed.

The arm triangle was there in rd 2, Lewis was too tired to fight it at that point.

Cerrone usually has a reddish-tan body. In this fight, his upper body is pale.

I'm not sure if that means anything.

Already seeing it Cowboy looks weathered and shot imo. Looks pretty slow to me

Cowboy trying to wrestle that quickly like he did with Till is making me very nervous. And he looks awful even if he wins this.

Cowboy timing that knee when yancy steps in, might take a toll on his gastank

fight ends itd -120? would hit it so hard if i did not have 4u on it already

Looooooollllolollololl cerrone the underdog gtfo

Back