UFN 126 PBP/Discussion

What a bunch of crap

Terrible stoppage

was getting murdered all night and ended up only down £166. feel like i've won the lottery as i was big on trinaldo and gordon.

also have a £400 sage + mcmann parlay still alive.

Welp guess I was wrong Mederios chin up flurries got him finished.

Still big win with the ITD prop. Whoever got that early at -175 had a great eye.

Fuck yeah! 5 unit bet (added a unit at +105 right before the fight) to win over 6.7u!

Thought maybe early, but Yancy not complaining.

Well I will take Fight does not go distance...should have known better with Cerrone vs Yancy..

Thank you to all that talked me off my bet on Yancy

I guess herb dean isn’t familiar with Yancy fights

Brutal night

was getting murdered all night and ended up only down £166. feel like i've won the lottery as i was big on trinaldo and gordon.

also have a £400 sage + mcmann parlay still alive.

Same boat exactly. KO, Rd1, ML Cerrone absolutely saved my nuts tonight.

I guess herb dean isn’t familiar with Yancy fights

Brutal night

Yancy was out of it. He didn't complain at all.

2 seconds left in the round is tough, but he was done.

Hope everyone made it out ok. If you didn't heads up and on to the next one! Good night all.

-7u tonight, oh well could've been worse, still up 40u this year. Feeling pretty confident in a lot of fights next week, and it's a 2am 4fight maincard, those are precious. Still up 40u this year

Up around $700 this event. If Tybura would have won that decision it would be....uhm a LOT more. Think it would be well over $1500, it's been a long time since I won that kind of money. :(

In hindsight I should have hedged my Tybura DEC props with Lewis nsc, not add another $200+ on Tybura nsc. Damn, that hurts bad. I added more to my cowboy bets at the last minute, which compensated largely for the Tybura losses.

Last edited:
After getting completely slaughtered in the beginning of the night, I was a bit on tilt and made some big bets on Lewis KO and Cowboy-Medeiros KO ANY.

Very risky and quiet stupid and not something I'm going to do next time, but this time I made a killing.

Had Cerrone for 5u - thought he looked slow AF.

I think Jimmy Smith is much better in the UFC than in Bellator. Maybe it’s just the fact that now he’s calling the big leagues.

anyone know how I can watch the post fight show? Here in the Netherlands they stop broadcasting right after the fight

Back