UFN 128 PBP/DISCUSSION

It's probably because the UFC official website says it's stopped 2:37 into the fifth(first it had Barboza as winner, then change to Lee but they did not correct the time). At first in the livechat with bet365 I told them that they should check all media play by play results, and they have the clock stopped at 2:18 but they count it opposite to the in-fight clock. Obviously it would be confusing to get the right time if you're just trying to google it and not watching video of it

Edit. They changed it to a win now
Good
It's probably because the UFC official website says it's stopped 2:37 into the fifth(first it had Barboza as winner, then change to Lee but they did not correct the time). At first in the livechat with bet365 I told them that they should check all media play by play results, and they have the clock stopped at 2:18 but they count it opposite to the in-fight clock. Obviously it would be confusing to get the right time if you're just trying to google it and not watching video of it

Edit. They changed it to a win now
Goot to hear that it all worked out in the end!

QUOTE[Larger bets: Edgar, LaFlare, Anderson
Medium bets: Simon, Aljo, Barb
Line Plays/Dogs: Branch, Miller, Nakamura

Let's get it gents..]QUOTE

Won 8.25u, which includes a slight loss on lbing barboza at +1300 after rd 2. If he finishes that in the third when Lee was doing the stanky leg its a 15u+ night. Hope the rest of you made out ahead!

That's two weekends in a row for me like that. Besides Aljo, my biggest bet was on the ITD. Last week, Gaethje/Poirier had me nervous too.
Are you playing in GambleMaster as well? My name is PuertoRican on there.

No, I can barely keep up with just making bets anymore. Life has got busy.
Yeah, tell me about it. That's why I don't really bet anymore. I just play DraftKings and GambleMaster (both are fantasy).

With GM, you pay an entry fee and then use your fantasy salary to bet like you would on 5dimes. It's a 3-month event each time, which is perfect for me.

Back