UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

The extension of his betmma.tips address is LucasPicks. "We are a team of two passionate MMA fans that share picks after years of experience analyzing and betting on MMA professionally." I thought that it's a capper team around Luca Fury. Oracle made it's first picks two weeks after FurysFight Picks took 12 unit hit. Maybe he wanted to hit reset and also get some more people in while concentrating on Bitcoin boom.
Nah. It's not Luca. He's busy doing other shit/retired, and wouldn't be doing it for free. I've chatted with the guys behind Oracle and they're just the combined efforts of two other tippers on the site. They're not supertippers, but they've got some good insight.

Im on Pedro but Im not betting this fight.
<{hughesimpress}>
Yeah when people called you out about betting - money, while you think it's a coinflip you changed your mind. Before that you kept going on and on about being on Pedro while the Oracle is on OSP, but sure you didn't mean to bet him.

Took a bit of Abe/Leech fdngtd at +120. Should have minus next to it I'd say. +120 has a bit of value.

I have a really bad record betting props in 5 round fights, but I took Edwards dec at 5.2.

Yeah when people called you out about betting - money, while you think it's a coinflip you changed your mind. Before that you kept going on and on about being on Pedro while the Oracle is on OSP, but sure you didn't mean to bet him.
stop taking drugs kid

Learn to read pussy

When you say "I'm on Pedro" in a betting forum, it means you are betting Pedro.

Do you see how many people rip on you in these threads? I honestly wonder why you stick around unless you enjoy the punishment. Keep on cucking.

When you say "I'm on Pedro" in a betting forum, it means you are betting Pedro.

Do you see how many people rip on you in these threads? I honestly wonder why you stick around unless you enjoy the punishment. Keep on cucking.
I wrote clear that I favour Pedro but Im not betting this fight.

Its a coin flip but hard to trust OSP

Coin flip means even odds. That's +100 on each fighter. That means you should get some consistent bet on the +130 dog.

Good job man! Another title defense in the Worst P4P Poster on Sherdog weight class.

Coin flip means even odds. That's +100 on each fighter. That means you should get some consistent bet on the +130 dog.

Good job man! Another title defense in the Worst P4P Poster on Sherdog weight class.
We will see after the event who predicted more fights :) until that go back to your cave

If you want to predict fights, go to the general UFC discussion sub-section of the forum. This is a betting section. And stop being cocky to me because I am certain I can beat the shit out of you.
To bad we cant meet in real life

I wrote clear that I favour Pedro but Im not betting this fight.

After you said "I'm on Pedro". There is a reason multiple people thought you were betting Pedro.

tumblr_m37weqUyO31rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I don't get the Pedro bettors? What's the logic there? Pedro doesn't seem to have a skillset beyond being a huge LHW, and I feel like a Pedro bet's essentially 'OSP just can't take a shot'. I handicap it with OSP like -150 as the better-rounded fighter, and the worst I can see it is a true 50/50.

Pedro is more of a true martial arts guy who grew up training. OSP is just a really great athlete. OSP can always win on sheer athleticism. OSP can clip anyone since he is fast and hits pretty hard.

On the other hand Pedro will be more polished in the clinch and has a better all around sub game. I think if Pedro can clinch he will have the advantage and if he can get a TD it could be over.

Likewise though if OSP gets on top its also probably over.

It is a close fight but I like Pedro since I think he has better IQ.

I think Clark shows reasonable lack of confidence as she’s still not very good or proven yet, but she has some ambition where as Eye is overconfident but also a willing martyr when things don’t go her way. I don't think she should have gotten the dec over Faria. She got knocked down in the first but insisted on 50:50 leglock battle instead of trying to even the score. In third she had another chance to even the sig. strike count a bit in halfmount, but got up instead just to go for another td. With new rules she's picked the wrong moment to start trying to win fights with grappling and there's a chance, that if she just tries to wrestle Clark she'll just lose a scramble and loses the round on bottom as she's done before. I’m playing Clark dec at 2.0.

Oh and one more thing, dont write shit to me that you would beat me. You dont know me motherfucker , its easy to write safe sitting on a chair behind a computer but its harder to back up your words in real life you skunks.

I think you should just ask for a Mulligan. And just start fresh and ask the posters to disregard all your previous posts

Be nicer to me, I give always money on the street to the begging people of your nation. Im a good man, who knows maybe I met your parents and thanks to me they could afford to buy something to eat. Be thankful for that.

I’m serious bro. I just think you are getting defensive and it’s starting to pile on

Just ask to start over. Betting thread is forgiving compared to the rest of Sherdog

Back