UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

BTW, Wiktoruspro wrote on the first page, that he's not going to bet Pedro:
Yeah, Tyson Pedro is still unproven imo. He beat only 3 cans in the ufc (Rountree, Craig and Safarov who is the worst lhv in ufc ) SO its hard to bet him against OSP. This fight is a pass for me. OSP is coming from a ko loss so it doesnt give confidence either.
No reason to give this dude hard time because his English is bad.

I think it snowballed to that, but this seemed to all start when he shared his philosophy of numbers not mattering, just bet on who you think will win. Hopefully this spat with the members hasn't discouraged him from opening his mind out of spite, cause I imagine that sort of approach will lead to loss.

At least now I reckon people know if he says hes "on x fighter" it doesnt mean hes made a bet lol

So everyone (sigh, including me LOL) are betting Black Beast because of the odds. And...yeah, I guess we kinda have to. But then I think about the fact that in probably his last 8 fights (at least), win or lose, he ALWAYS gets tagged with good shots. Always. And sorry, if Ngannou hits you flush within the first 5-7 minutes of the fight, most likely you aren't coming back from that.

So yeah, I'll bet Black Beast really small and then I'll fully expect him to not make it past about 3 minutes or so.

Pedro is more of a true martial arts guy who grew up training. OSP is just a really great athlete. OSP can always win on sheer athleticism. OSP can clip anyone since he is fast and hits pretty hard.

On the other hand Pedro will be more polished in the clinch and has a better all around sub game. I think if Pedro can clinch he will have the advantage and if he can get a TD it could be over.

Likewise though if OSP gets on top its also probably over.

It is a close fight but I like Pedro since I think he has better IQ.
Pedro's sub game really isn't that great if you know what you're watching with BJJ. He subbed Rountree, who subs himself walking down the street every day, and he hit one of the ugliest strength-subs I've seen on miscellaneous WW Safarov. OSP lands with more consistent power, and seems to have more of an actual gameplan than Pedro. Pedro's only had one performance where he's really looked like he's come in with a gameplan and an idea of what he's doing, which was the Craig fight.

Putting in two bets early. Put $50 on OSP at +110, I see OSP stand up wrestling Pedro against the cage for a boring but effective 3 round decision. I have OSP around -180 this fight as Pedro can still clip him prior to the clinch. Pedro will prolly be a top 5 eventually but I don’t think now is his time.

Put $100 on Cerrone at +170. I’m not sure why Cerrone is the underdog as Cerrone tends to struggle against strong boxers and I don’t think Edwards has the skill set to match Cerrone. I see a r3 or R4 knockout. It’s weird, people either way overestimate Cerrone or way underestimate him. His lines always seem weird to me.

Edwards is a striker who suddenly got good grappling. He's defo gonna try replicate Masivdal's and Till's pressure. Those fights I was so sure both those dudes would win, Cerrone crumbles under pressure. I dont feel the same for Edwards. I wonder where Cerrone's head is at though, guess we'll find out in the upcoming week through interviews etc.

People are piling on him because he posts a bunch of meaningless garbage and likes to act like a tough guy on the internet.

Bitch please, be nicer or you will end like this street begging guy. I destroyed him yesterday with one post so better stfu and get back on topic.

Bro you're not destroying anyone by bashing my country. That only shows how mentally reduced you are.

I'm just letting you go and for the best interest of both you and other members around here, you should just give it a rest and start fresh without being so cocky. Humbleness is an underrated art, we are all here to learn not to see who's dick is bigger.

If you consider you have nothing to learn, you'll have no success either in betting or life. Best of luck though!

Bro you're not destroying anyone by bashing my country. That only shows how mentally reduced you are.

I'm just letting you go and for the best interest of both you and other members around here, you should just give it a rest and start fresh without being so cocky. Humbleness is an underrated art, we are all here to learn not to see who's dick is bigger.

If you consider you have nothing to learn, you'll have no success either in betting or life. Best of luck though!
Im not your bo and second thing you started to be cocky calling me out. I didnt start to insult you. So for the future lets ignore each other and focus on ufc fights

I think it snowballed to that, but this seemed to all start when he shared his philosophy of numbers not mattering, just bet on who you think will win.
Wiktoruspro has his own style and people should be used to that by now or if they don’t like it they can use ignore.

People are piling on him because he posts a bunch of meaningless garbage and likes to act like a tough guy on the internet.
I caught Xiaonan at 3.0 thanks to Wiktoruspro’s post about her volume. His posts get conversations going early on which is good even if some of the stuff is meaningless. No need to be a dick about it and gang up on the underdog.

Wiktoruspro - “numbers don’t fight”

When I saw that I stopped reading his posts

Oh fuck it I’ll offer an opinion then...
Pedro/OSP is not a pass ffs, this fight has TONS of insight, this isn’t two unproven prospects fighting, we couldn’t ask for an easier fight to pick a winner of ffs.

OSP at plus money is treasure.

Wiktoruspro - “numbers don’t fight”

When I saw that I stopped reading his posts
Numbers dont fight, in the octagon are fighters from Blood and bone . And if you got a problem with my posts than just ignore me.

Last edited:
So everyone (sigh, including me LOL) are betting Black Beast because of the odds. And...yeah, I guess we kinda have to. But then I think about the fact that in probably his last 8 fights (at least), win or lose, he ALWAYS gets tagged with good shots. Always. And sorry, if Ngannou hits you flush within the first 5-7 minutes of the fight, most likely you aren't coming back from that.

So yeah, I'll bet Black Beast really small and then I'll fully expect him to not make it past about 3 minutes or so.

Man, I think Ngannou is a horrible matchup for Black Beast. Black Beast is really poor standing. He needs the takedown or needs someone trapped against the fence. He also doesn't react well to getting hit standing. I think he gets mirked by Ngannou. I'm going to look at Ngannou Rd 1.

I think people will be shocked by Black Beast's prison chin & KO power. I think he takes a gassed Ngannou out.

I can feel it in the air.

I think people will be shocked by Black Beast's prison chin & KO power. I think he takes a gassed Ngannou out.

I can feel it in the air.
I think Ngannou's power is a little overrated, too. Overeem and Arlovski were both nasty KOs, buuuuut it wasn't like Ngannou did them with jabs. Most HWs can get the KO if they hit a full uppercut like that. I think Lewis and Ngannou both have more than enough power, but I trust Lewis' durability and ability to carry that power deep into fights more than I do Ngannou's.

Man, I think Ngannou is a horrible matchup for Black Beast. Black Beast is really poor standing. He needs the takedown or needs someone trapped against the fence. He also doesn't react well to getting hit standing. I think he gets mirked by Ngannou. I'm going to look at Ngannou Rd 1.

I kind of agree. But Ngannou loses all his steam after 5-6 minutes. So BB ML+Ngannou rd1 (or maybe the under 1.5 or u1.0) maybe is how to play it?

IDK. No bet for me yet. Still deciding.

But Ngannou loses all his steam after 5-6 minutes.
Not sure its fair to say that. He looked tired in the Stipe fight, but he fought like a dummy and got sucked into a fight where he was defensive wrestling the whole time. Against Blaydes he didn't seem to gas at all.

Not sure its fair to say that. He looked tired in the Stipe fight, but he fought like a dummy and got sucked into a fight where he was defensive wrestling the whole time. Against Blaydes he didn't seem to gas at all.
If only Lewis were a better grinder I’d be happy to bet him.

Back