UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

So far all of the dogs are somewhat appealing. I can say I wouldn't play any of the favs, that's for sure.

Me too. Don't understand how people would be still betting Edwards up from -160 but whatever.

Because Cerrone is washed up, and Edwards has much better defense/chin than Yancy and is less likely to get caught.

But yancy's power was suppose to squash that shot chin...

Until Cerrone starts losing to competetion he shouldn't lose too, I am not writing him off. +180 in a 5 rounder against a guy who has had to resort to grinding opponents in all of his recent fights is ridiculous to me. But I have been wrong before, so maybe Edwards comes out and dominates him. Generally Cerrone loses when he is finished early, which seems unlikely here. Once he settles into his rhythm he is a really tough out.

But yancy's power was suppose to squash that shot chin...

Until Cerrone starts losing to competetion he shouldn't lose too, I am not writing him off. +180 in a 5 rounder against a guy who has had to resort to grinding opponents in all of his recent fights is ridiculous to me. But I have been wrong before, so maybe Edwards comes out and dominates him. Generally Cerrone loses when he is finished early, which seems unlikely here. Once he settles into his rhythm he is a really tough out.

I don't think Edwards will dominate him because he doesn't dominate anybody. But I do think he will win because he is young, well rounded, improving, and his last 4 wins have all been very solid.

Cerrone looks completely shot as a points fighter. He hasn't settled into a rhythm in any of his last 4 fights unless you count round 2 vs Lawler where Robbie basically didn't try. Edwards has never been finished either, so gotta think he is more likely to finish and probably wins a 4-1 or 3-2 decision if this goes the distance.

People lining up to pay juice on leech

And even though Cerrone beat Yancy, he looked depressed in the interview after. He knows he doesn't have it anymore.

I don't think Edwards will dominate him because he doesn't dominate anybody. But I do think he will win because he is young, well rounded, improving, and his last 4 wins have all been very solid.

Cerrone looks completely shot as a points fighter. He hasn't settled into a rhythm in any of his last 4 fights unless you count round 2 vs Lawler where Robbie basically didn't try. Edwards has never been finished either, so gotta think he is more likely to finish and probably wins a 4-1 or 3-2 decision if this goes the distance.
And even though Cerrone beat Yancy, he looked depressed in the interview after. He knows he doesn't have it anymore.

How can you say he looks shot as a points fighter? Are you faulting him for finishing all of his wins? He looked fine against Lawler, who despite most now saying he is "shot" cause he lost to RDA is still a beastly striker, way more dangerous than Leon.

Dude the depressed in interview cause he KNOWS he doesn't have it is a fucking streeeetttccch.

How can you say he looks shot as a points fighter? Are you faulting him for finishing all of his wins? He looked fine against Lawler, who despite most now saying he is "shot" cause he lost to RDA is still a beastly striker, way more dangerous than Leon.

Dude the depressed in interview cause he KNOWS he doesn't have it is a fucking streeeetttccch.

Just watch the first 30 seconds

He is super frustrated that he got off to a slow start where Yancy was hitting him and he couldn't counter. That is literally how every fight against Till, Lawler, and Mas has gone, except for round 2 when Lawler basically rested.

FWIW I was saying Robbie is toasted before the RDA fight ;)

It's pretty obv his instincts are much much slower than before, bc Yancy is normally the guy getting hit without knowing what to do.

He also liked yancy, he always seems to do much better when he wanna hug his opponents lol.
If theres trashtalk or pressure he breaks mentally. He’s very weak mentally I feel.

I don't think it's unfair to say Cowboy is on an athletic decline. He's 35 with a billion miles on him, he's been stopped in 2 of his last 4, and he might even have a foot out the door seeing how he's talked about retiring a bit (still wants like 5 more fights tho) and is starting to take roles in movies.

"Shot" might be a bit much though. He's not a Diego Sanchez or Joe Lauzon imo.

Matthews opening at -400?

I’m not payIng juice for anybody on this card.

Lol @ -400

-400 for the Celtic kid. Jesus Christ we really are in the juice era. Pass. No thank you.

I don't think I'm going to be heartbroken that this event starts at 4:30 AM.

Betsafe . lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 12.02.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 12.02.04 PM.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 15
Wasted a lot of time watching tape just to get these openers. The juice is getting unreal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back