UFN 132 Cerrone vs Edwards

I like Xiaon Yan at this odds. She is pretty agressive and might win a decision here. What do you think guys?

If you take a look ar Cerrones instagram he have a pregnant wife and by the looks he don't train mma that much. I know he used to do this before his fights. I don't think we gonna see Cerrone 2.0

If you take a look ar Cerrones instagram he have a pregnant wife and by the looks he don't train mma that much. I know he used to do this before his fights. I don't think we gonna see Cerrone 2.0

I know we all Look for edges and any information to help us make money but some of this stuff is just meaningless. None of us know cowboy so how can we get anything from a Instagram post?

Anyway as far as this fight While
I think cerrone has shown signs of slowing down I think The circumstances and the matchups played a huge part of him Looking Bad in his losses against masvidal and till. The masvidal Fight was a month after he took 4 fights in the previous year and it was a bad matchup. He was game against lawler and arguably won and then was dominated by Till who is a beast and a bad matchup. Now he’s coming off a knockout win over a solid yancy and most importantly he took minimal damage getting him out of there in the first round. I’ll be honest I don’t know much about Edwards but looking at his style and his previous fights him being a 2-1 fav over a experienced Cerrone doesn’t seem justified. +180 is very solid and I’ll take it all day every day regardless of how this fight plays out.

I know we all Look for edges and any information to help us make money but some of this stuff is just meaningless. None of us know cowboy so how can we get anything from a Instagram post?

Anyway as far as this fight While
I think cerrone has shown signs of slowing down I think The circumstances and the matchups played a huge part of him Looking Bad in his losses against masvidal and till. The masvidal Fight was a month after he took 4 fights in the previous year and it was a bad matchup. He was game against lawler and arguably won and then was dominated by Till who is a beast and a bad matchup. Now he’s coming off a knockout win over a solid yancy and most importantly he took minimal damage getting him out of there in the first round. I’ll be honest I don’t know much about Edwards but looking at his style and his previous fights him being a 2-1 fav over a experienced Cerrone doesn’t seem justified. +180 is very solid and I’ll take it all day every day regardless of how this fight plays out.
Welcome to the circle.

I like Xiaon Yan at this odds. She is pretty agressive and might win a decision here. What do you think guys?
I like it. Pereira is fighting at one month notice and she's traveling to Singapore. Her cardio might not be 100%.

I think this is the card where the juicers finally get kicked in the nuts, so many good dogs. I am on Cowboy, OSP, Eye (tiny), Abe, Yadong Song (opened +175), Schnell, Xioanan Yan, and Lausa (tiny). Most dogs I have played by far and think quite a few of them should be favorites.

Damn you guys are fast lol. I just got Xionan Yan for 1.5u @ +170, she got bet down pretty fast.

I think that Yan should be a slight favourite.

Cowboy, OSP

Other than that, not loving much. Lots of juice.

I like JRC but I'm not paying -160 on her.

Also like the Leech but at that price you're just asking for him to burn you.

Also, 4:30 am ET card sooo probably not going to watch it live and I hate having action on fights I'm not watching

I think this is the card where the juicers finally get kicked in the nuts, so many good dogs. I am on Cowboy, OSP, Eye (tiny), Abe, Yadong Song (opened +175), Schnell, Xioanan Yan, and Lausa (tiny). Most dogs I have played by far and think quite a few of them should be favorites.
Not really my friend, I like only xiaon yan from all dogs. Dont really know about osp because Tyson is still unproven but the juicers will win.

Don't think this has been mentioned yet - Cerrone has great value as a dog here. Can't pass on his price

lenny

Thoughts on schnell vs inoue?
Tricky fight, Inoue can lose this fight if it stays in stand up but Matt can lose this fight if he gets cracked on the chin. On the ground they both good, Inokue better but their grappling skills should cancel out.

Tricky fight, Inoue can lose this fight if it stays in stand up but Matt can lose this fight if he gets cracked on the chin. On the ground they both good, Inokue better but their grappling skills should cancel out.

Didn't you say you capped Inoue -400? lol

Thoughts on schnell vs inoue?

Physicality matters more at FLW than most other divisions imo, and Inoue has none. I actually think Schnell is the better grappler and the stand up will be close. Schnell will dictate where the fight takes place, I don't see Inoue landing a single TD unless Schnell goes for the guillotine

Inoue is still just a blue belt, maybe he trains no gi but I wasn't all that impressed with his chain-sub game upon rewatch, made a lot of mistakes but luckily de Tomas is just one big fuck up. Schnell has tapped multiple black belts as a purple belt.

I have 1.5u Schnell +177 and am hoping for +200~ so I can add.

Last edited:
Back