UFN 133 Dos Santos vs Ivanov July 14

Couple weeks ago I already got a bet in on JDS @1,667, he should win this one. JDS is much bigger 6'4" vs 5'11", Ivanov gasses and JDS is just the overall better fighter.

Wouldn't touch JDS with a 10-foot pole after the Miocic fight, just looks bombed out and depleted. Don't trust Ivanov, either.

Ottow's probably worth a shot against Sage.

obviously it's hard to trust jds in 2018, but stylistically this is a very favourable matchup for him.

Ill be on jds and fading the fuck out of sage

I didn't even know, but after his 2 year suspension Mendes is fighting on this card against Myles Jury, interesting.

Ivanov training at AKA Is a great sign for him, if any camp knows how to beat JDS...

Pre tape I'm thinking an edge in this fight could be dos santos getting written off way too soon. Could give us value

Any one into Ivanov tape yet. Any specific fights that are key to watch for this matchup? I'm just starting now on the recent ones

Any one into Ivanov tape yet. Any specific fights that are key to watch for this matchup? I'm just starting now on the recent ones
I think a couple weeks back I watched his last 3 fights and knew enough. In the Alencar fight you can clearly see him gas after a round or 2.

This being a 5 rounder should favor JDS and I think this is a great matchup for him overall. He's the better boxer, taller, better gas tank and this is I think by far the worst opponent he has faced in a long time.

Anyone know why Sage is back fighting at 170? This isn't a short notice fight right?

obviously it's hard to trust jds in 2018, but stylistically this is a very favourable matchup for him.
Agree. Santos delt with Rothwell. This guy bit of a plodder so far. Liking santos line. Not cutting cage well. Santos gonna light him up

JDS has fought once a year since 2013 and has looked shot in his last couple fights. Im staying away from the swelling JDS circle jerk.

#FadeTheJerk

I think a couple weeks back I watched his last 3 fights and knew enough. In the Alencar fight you can clearly see him gas after a round or 2.

This being a 5 rounder should favor JDS and I think this is a great matchup for him overall. He's the better boxer, taller, better gas tank and this is I think by far the worst opponent he has faced in a long time.
Santos will work the belly too. I don't think a bet on santos (if loses) is one that will be looked back on as a dumb bet

Good fight card I am intrigued

Last edited:
Heads up, Ivanov went into his last fight with a broken left hand. Saying that, he's one of the best style match ups out there for JDS, he'll bring a boxing match and applies no pressure

Anyone know why Sage is back fighting at 170? This isn't a short notice fight right?
I think the weight cut was hard for him
Im on Sage, He improved alot in TAM and should do well against Ottow.

I think the weight cut was hard for him
Im on Sage, He improved alot in TAM and should do well against Ottow.
Most people here are on Ottow but I'm leaning Sage as well, at least for now. I'm going to get deeper into tape the next couple days before I decide but I just watched both their last couple fights and I got to say I'm liking Sage in this one. Sage lost both his previous fights at 170 though, so that's a bit of a concern.

Back