UFN 133 Dos Santos vs Ivanov July 14

If Randy Brown can stuff the TD from Niko Price, then I don't see how he loses the fight.

He is the taller/longer/sharper striker and has a competent enough top game to not get subbed by Price as long as he is in top position.

I don't hate Brown's tdd either.

Edit: I do NOT love his cardio.

Edit: Price looked awful against George Sullivan, who is awful and gassed after one round.

I am leaning Randy Brown!!

Last edited:
If Randy Brown can stuff the TD from Niko Price, then I don't see how he loses the fight.

He is the taller/longer/sharper striker and has a competent enough top game to not get subbed by Price as long as he is in top position.

I don't hate Brown's tdd either.

Edit: I do NOT love his cardio.

Edit: Price looked awful against George Sullivan, who is awful and gassed after one round.

I am leaning Randy Brown!!
me too, hard to trust Niko after his last performance against such bum

Was hoping we would get odds today, don't want to waste to much time on unplayable lines. So far I'm really enjoying watching tape on Price and Brown. Wanted to watch tape on some of the WMMA fights on this card as well, but I literally fall asleep watching one of Jennifer Maia's fights.

Was hoping we would get odds today, don't want to waste to much time on unplayable lines. So far I'm really enjoying watching tape on Price and Brown. Wanted to watch tape on some of the WMMA fights on this card as well, but I literally fall asleep watching one of Jennifer Maia's fights.
Carmouche looks a bit shit . Maria's good. A positive from watching boring tape is that less will watch it. Which gives a higher chance of a bigger edge

I feel like odds will open -130 Price, +110 Brown
Almost got it right Price opened -145 for Price and +105 for Brown

Odds have flipped that fight will be a pass for me at those odds I will look at some props maybe

Almost got it right Price opened -145 for Price and +105 for Brown

Odds have flipped that fight will be a pass for me at those odds I will look at some props maybe

Giving the books tips on what odds they should be looking to open at is probably not a good idea

Bermudez opens at -170 immediately drops to -210, then just now -275 lol. Guess that ship done sailed. Mendes at -315 already from -230. Northcutt up to -130 and I'm licking my chops hopefully he goes dog

Giving the books tips on what odds they should be looking to open at is probably not a good idea
That wasn’t what I thought it SHOULD open at it’s what I thought it WOULD open at based on the books history. I have my own lean on the fight unrelated to what they open their lines at. Bozos are going to bet the lines and move them any way so it matters very little to me. Especially for a fight like this.

Zingano opened +110 vs Reneau at -140 now sitting at Zingano -125 Reneau -115 on 5D. I'm not too sure what to think about this fight. Both old af for athletes and either Cat kinda regressed her last fight or Viera is super legit. I tend to think the latter. Pass for now.

Perez opened -215 against Wineland. Fuck! I'm tired of betting against this dude. Always finds a way to win.

Mendes at -320 after almost a three year drug suspension

Are people crazy?

Elkins was up to +260

Was hoping whoever was hammering his line would keep betting

I’m trying to talk myself out of betting Perez at -185

I’ll also consider kat at dog odds. I think she can avoid the submissions of reneau

Haven’t watched tape

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaand once again Elkins opens up at +odds lol. Shot up to +260 and is going back up a bit. Took 1u at +240. I rate Elkins wrestling very highly. Volk might do what Bektic did to him minus the gassing but Elkins is always worth a stab at bigger + odds imo. Not sure how the line is going to move but I probably pulled the trigger far too soon.

Zingano, Wineland & Brown(+130) are my plays so far

Aaaaaaaaaaand once again Elkins opens up at +odds lol. Shot up to +260 and is going back up a bit. Took 1u at +240. I rate Elkins wrestling very highly. Volk might do what Bektic did to him minus the gassing but Elkins is always worth a stab at bigger + odds imo. Not sure how the line is going to move but I probably pulled the trigger far too soon.

Volk actually opened at +115 but he immediately got bet hard, partially by me lol. I may end up arbing down or even freerolling though, I need to finish tape first.

Conor was right about Mendez not being able to pass guard. V poor considering how often he can get there. Little more than lay n pray

Volk actually opened at +115 but he immediately got bet hard, partially by me lol. I may end up arbing down or even freerolling though, I need to finish tape first.
On 5dimes he opened at -160

I was just going by this alert I got and when I went to dimes Elkins was at +260. Volk at +115 is a great bet though.

Fuck lost my notes for the Aguilar fight have to cap it again

On 5dimes he opened at -160

I was just going by this alert I got and when I went to dimes Elkins was at +260. Volk at +115 is a great bet though.

The opening line on BFO is not always the actual opener on the book, since there is a few minute delay in BFO updating. I bet him on 5dimes at +115.

Zingano, Wineland & Brown(+130) are my plays so far
Perez is pretty solid from what I remember. Think wineland will have to knock him out

What did you play him at?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back