UFN 133 Dos Santos vs Ivanov July 14

The opening line on BFO is not always the actual opener on the book, since there is a few minute delay in BFO updating. I bet him on 5dimes at +115.
Are you sure? I thought I watched his line as soon as it loaded. I saw it before bfo notified me

Guess not

Some solid dog picks in here, IMO. Might wait for a few to widen more, though.

Perez is pretty solid from what I remember. Think wineland will have to knock him out

What did you play him at?
Bet him at +185

Perez is a decent fighter, but I feel like Winelands talents cause Perez some trouble here. Wineland is great in space and making people miss punches, vs Dodson he was just out gunned, and I think his performance there might be being judged too harshly. Of Perez’s wins he hasn’t fought anyone with the activity on the feet like Wineland. I feel like Wineland’s accuracy will be big here and at +185? That’s great odds I feel.

Some solid dog picks in here, IMO. Might wait for a few to widen more, though.

Hit the openers with me so people feel good to parlay these guys. I’m loving this card so far.

Bermudez opens at -170 immediately drops to -210, then just now -275 lol. Guess that ship done sailed. Mendes at -315 already from -230. Northcutt up to -130 and I'm licking my chops hopefully he goes dog

People really want to pay crazy juice on Mendes who hasn't fought in THREE YEARS? Yeah, if he's the same guy (or close to it) he'll smoke Jury but how can anyone have any confidence in a guy coming off such a long layoff? And then paying -300 or more on top of it? No thanks.

Bet him at +185

Perez is a decent fighter, but I feel like Winelands talents cause Perez some trouble here. Wineland is great in space and making people miss punches, vs Dodson he was just out gunned, and I think his performance there might be being judged too harshly. Of Perez’s wins he hasn’t fought anyone with the activity on the feet like Wineland. I feel like Wineland’s accuracy will be big here and at +185? That’s great odds I feel.
I was definitely looking at it at +185

Im waiting to see if it goes back up

People really want to pay crazy juice on Mendes who hasn't fought in THREE YEARS? Yeah, if he's the same guy (or close to it) he'll smoke Jury but how can anyone have any confidence in a guy coming off such a long layoff? And then paying -300 or more on top of it? No thanks.
I played jury small at +170

No telling what mendes is going to look like off the sauce and rusty

I played jury small at +170

No telling what mendes is going to look like off the sauce and rusty
+200 right now.

EDIT* whoops was thinking you were waiting for this to go back up not Wineland. My bad

Scoggins bet down to +110

Was hoping his line would go the opposite way

+200 right now.

EDIT* whoops was thinking you were waiting for this to go back up not Wineland. My bad
Yea he was up to +230 and i was considering throwing a bit more on him. When he’s on he can be really good

Do all Nurmy's get to be favored by default because of the success of Khabib?

Are you sure? I thought I watched his line as soon as it loaded. I saw it before bfo notified me

Guess not

wager.jpg

Yea he was up to +230 and i was considering throwing a bit more on him. When he’s on he can be really good

Stylistically, prime Mendes would absolutely demolish any version of Jury. That's not because Jury is terrible (like you said, when at his best he's a solid fighter for sure). It's just that prime Mendes was so damn explosive, had good power, and suffocating top control. Jury just wouldn't have any answers.

But how can anyone know if we will see anything even resembling what Mendes used to be? This is just a plain and simple dog or pass situation based on the monstrous uncertainty surrounding the favorite. If Mendes was -150, okay. I could see rolling the dice that he'd resemble the top contender we saw over the years. But at current odds? It's just insanity to bet him imo. Jury at +170 (where you got him) or now even better is a very nice gamble to take.

Ottow is a big fucking dude. In one of his Kotc matches (either against Richard Wolfe or Robbie Gotreau I can't remember) the announcers were calling it a fight at 205 even though it says 170 on tapology. I think he'll have a big ol' weight advantage over Sage. Sage is fast af though and offers a lot of volume. Ottow has shown a bit of power in his hands and some decent counters which Sage has had a problem with (especially left hooks). Putting too much thought on a fight that I'll most likely end up passing on anyway now that the lines have gotten shorter.

Jag at -120

Would like a plus next to her name

Gonna be a shame when Elkins wins by split decision since Volkanovski can't stop himself pushing into wrestling range and getting thrown around. Bermudez-style.

Gonna be a shame when Elkins wins by split decision since Volkanovski can't stop himself pushing into wrestling range and getting thrown around. Bermudez-style.
Rugby player wrestling doesn't easily beat D1?

Back