UFN 133 PBP/Discussion

Yea I probably should’ve hit jds ud +425

Live bet him and fgtd fortunately

I haven't studied it but it seems like a ton of HW fights have been going the distance lately. Even the 5 rounders (although there is a theory that HW end in the first 1.5 or they usually go all the way)

Ok they got this one right was clearly 5-0 maybe 4-1 if you want to be generous

that was a pretty clear 50-45 lol

im looking to fade JDS against someone capable.

Big profit today but it could've been my biggest night ever if the Scoggins and Wineland decisions went my way, so I'm a bit salty about that ;)

down small for the night which is amazing considering i was on bermudez dec, wineland dec and scoggins.

Last edited:
I guess damage doesn’t matter as much and volume jabs that glaze a fighter score higher. Weird scoring.

i can stomach my ottow and elkins losses but damn im kinda mad at that scoggins decision and brown fight IQ (though i guess that's expected from him).

good bounce back from the PPV card!

Down 0.15u on the night, if scoggins had won would have been up 2.1u. cant help feeling robbed by the bermudez decision, but i shouldn't have taken such a juiced line. Price and JDS saved me.

Down 4.7u. Sucks, going on a similar rut I went through last June-July, -20.5u during these past 2 months. Still up 90u during the whole year. Was really hoping to cap this off nicely now since I probably won't be betting these 2 coming events. Supposed to go to Boom festival in a week, but fell hard with my longboard yesterday and suspect a broken collarbone. Gonna get an x-ray tomorrow (today) and hope it's not broken

Last edited:
Down 4.7u. Sucks, going on a similar rut I went through last June-July, -20.5u during these past 2 months. Still up 90u during the whole year. Was really hoping to cap this off nicely now since I probably won't be betting these 2 coming events. Supposed to go to Boom festival in a week, but fell hard with my longboard yesterday and suspect a broken collarbone. Gonna get an x-ray tomorrow (today) and hope it's not broken
Is there visible deformity of your clavicle?

My night:

8sw9ILq.gif

My month:

Anthony-Hamilton-beatdown-run-though-the-fight-cage-4.gif

Variance is a bitch.

Sorry I checked out but I passed out from all the winning after Mendes KOed Jury. Took Barcelos, Scoggins, Elkins, Perez, Reneau, Mendes, Price, Bermudez, Northcutt and JDS. Biggest bets on JDS and Mendes. Tried to get people to take a second look on Brown and Ottow, said Bermudez been on a steady decline(no bet at -275) and said Perez would win a clear 29-28. Only thing I was really wrong about tonight was Reneau at -115 and Perez at -170 though the judges disagree. Yup, still a genius.

Back