UFN 135 - Gaethje vs. Vick - Lincoln, NE

Had to bet 2u on Anders-Williams over 0.5 rounds at 1.825 (-121).

I understand Anders has some hype and is an "A-level athlete" BS or whatever.. but that line just seems off to me. I mean.. I am betting that this fight does not end in the first 2 and a half minutes.

Largest bet on this card for me.

That's good value. I might play that coupled with u1.5 at -150 or whatever it is now honestly and eat the juice if only one of them cashes. I think it's extremely likely Anders finishes in the second half of rd 1 or early in rd 2, and you'd cash both bets.

I took the openers at +410. I think Sanders could be pretty good at defending subs against Rani’s type of bjj, who’s not catching you with one explocive move. Sanders has one track mind and when that is set at defending subs, I think he’ll just get controlled, not subbed. I think Sanders is also indecisive when he feels he’s in danger. He kind of sucked in his last fight against totally gassed opponent for the latter half after getting tagged. But I really want Rani to win, so could be wishful speculation.

I did end up playing it small at +457.

Had to bet 2u on Anders-Williams over 0.5 rounds at 1.825 (-121).

I understand Anders has some hype and is an "A-level athlete" BS or whatever.. but that line just seems off to me. I mean.. I am betting that this fight does not end in the first 2 and a half minutes.

Largest bet on this card for me.
What bookie, That could actually mean fight starts round 2 depending on the bookie

Dude reconsider please have you ever hitten any of your parlays? You are wasting money at this point
Shh. He helps us know that -300 or better fighters can't possibly ever lose.

what a crazy night boys.. I didn't expect that, though I should've. I lost some money tonight

Back