UFN 139 Korean Zombie vs Rodriguez

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
fqm3wOZ.jpg

KZ vs Yair got fireworks written all over it.

Edit: also Cerrone vs Perry is pretty interesting

Cerrone odds are insulting in that spot, and I'd be surprised if they stay this wide. John Gunther gonna continue his run towards the belt.

Haha lmfao Ramos fighting Gunther? This is bigger mismatch than DC vs. Lewis. Ramos kills this dude. Expecting super juiced odds on Ramos 1.10 at best maybe

Also like GDR by decision

Borg by dec. He will fight for his child and money. Benavidez is washed up.

Cerrone could be the dog no one considered. If he wrestles here he can win this for sure. But is he going to? Felder was able to push Perry against he cage so can Cerrone. I think Cerrone will be motivated to win this

this is a tough one. I need to check the tape again but here are some thoughts.
1) Asians do not perform well in UFC. However, KZ has lost only to really top guys in the last few of his fights.
2) KZ has not been active due to military service or something (his last fight was far too short for him to gain any real experience)
3) Yair isn't too bad since he lost to top guys like Edgar.

*I dunno, I think UFC decided to pull the plug on the Edgar vs KZ because the betting pool was too lopsided in favor of Edgar. I am so pissed... Ma free money!!!
Anyways, going back to the topic, slim chance for KZ.

prediction: Yair TKO

Mike will ko Donald. Felder Has a Good chin and thats why he survived The fight. Donald will get kod

Mike will ko Donald. Felder Has a Good chin and thats why he survived The fight. Donald will get kod
Perry's not the sort of dude playable at -250, and Cerrone's got first-hand experience sparring with him. I feel like Donald comes in with a gameplan here.

I dunno, I think UFC decided to pull the plug on the Edgar vs KZ because the betting pool was too lopsided in favor of Edgar.

Can't tell if this is a joke or not. UFC don't care about fight odds. You do know this right? Edgar is out due to injury.

Anyway, pretty poor card on the face of it outside of the last 3 fights.

Anyone know much about Dariush's opponent?

Perry's not the sort of dude playable at -250, and Cerrone's got first-hand experience sparring with him. I feel like Donald comes in with a gameplan here.
Sure the odds could be better but he has a BIG chance to crack Donalds chin.

Can't tell if this is a joke or not. UFC don't care about fight odds. You do know this right? Edgar is out due to injury.

Anyway, pretty poor card on the face of it outside of the last 3 fights.

Anyone know much about Dariush's opponent?

it was a joke man. relax lol.

seems like yair's line has potential to go fav at some point. a lot of red flags for KZ. and i feel like yair is being a bit underestimated for ducking zabit

Loving this price on Shelton against Morales.

I’m taking 1U@Cerrone 3.00 here. Feels like a wide odds even if Cowboy is getting old. He is still so much smarter and more technical I trust him to not brawl with Perry.

I’m taking 1U@Cerrone 3.00 here. Feels like a wide odds even if Cowboy is getting old. He is still so much smarter and more technical I trust him to not brawl with Perry.
Cerrone's also had first-hand experience sparring with Perry, so I think he'll have both an actual gameplan and he won't be shocked by Perry's power or anything like that.

Borg son is ok now? Because your baby have many brain problems this year and hes possible not training (or less training). Imo this could be advantage for Benavidez. Thoughts?!

i feel like benavidez should have better odds since 4/5 of his losses are to cruz/dj and two of those are split decisions. maybe he didn't look so good in his last fight? he was -250 but he lost split decision to sergio pettis.

I am liking this fight card a bit better then 230.
On Paper The Korean Zombie looks like a decent fighter. But once again as in the case of Mcgregor. They both have fighter fatigue.

Fighter fatigues, when fighters whom haven't fought in months or years experience moment of slow down. Or are out of energy therefore aren't there bodies aren't in the mood of the feel to fight. Will The Korean Zombie experience the same Fighter fatigue as Mcgregor? maybe just maybe. Maybe the militarily service has made Sung Jung a better fighter? hmm.

You guys might like this news.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...solutely-shredded-one-week-out-of-ufc-denver/

Back