UFN 139 Korean Zombie vs Rodriguez

WOn't shake hands until Sunday morning

I got the belly tattoo one month ago, it's done done yet, I'm stronger, I'm tougher

All family and friends will be at the fight, it's a bit nerve racking, I did alot of psychical therapy, emotional as well, leg should hold up this time, I've fought Duke and Holm, tall girls, I don't think she won the Holm fight

I teach classes on Sunday, I don't have days off, I knew about this fight 2 weeks after my last fight, I've known for some time, we have the same style, wrestler and grind, his striking isn't impressive, I'm better grappler, he gets tired, good match up for me, train at MMA Lab, D1 wreslters at the gym, and odd strikers, he throws weird stuff, Benson and Crouch will be in my corner, first round he'll be strong, I will win the small moments, he'll be winded in the second round, I will pick him apart, I have advantage standing and on the ground, I want to tear through the division

I wanted this fight for a long time, I'll fight anyone, I don't care anymore

What's wrong with Perry V Till?
He claims his going to put Cerrone to sleep and wants a match with Till. Lets see if Perry would win win on sat first lol.

I Highly doubt Perry would put him to sleep.

He claims his going to put Cerrone to sleep and wants a match with Till. Lets see if Perry would win win on sat first lol.

I believe a Perry win is going to be a KO1, but I think that Cerrone wins. It's not exactly an outlandish claim.

Beneil Dariush (-140) vs. Thiago Moises (+120)
Meh i believe Thiago Moises is the overall better fighter.

You expect him to say he's going to lose or that he can't knock Cerrone out? That would be straight up stupid when promoting a fight. Perry has said a lot of things that could make certain people dislike him, I don't see how that interview could be one of them.

I love everything about him though, some of his interviews with Helwani has had me crying with laughter

Davi Ramos KO +700 certainly holds some value

Also liking Moises KO +500

My favorite bet on this card is Ashley Yoder at -140 vs Amanda Bobby Cooper. Yoder is much taller, more athletic imho, has a much better ground game, also did much better against Mackenzie Dern their common opponent. Cooper has a losing professional record and lost to any decent opponents with no notable wins on her record and has a susceptibility to submissions, while Yoder has multiple submissions on her record. Even on a three fight losing streak, to Mackenzie Dern, Angela Hill & Justine Kish, competitive decisions mind you, I think Yoder should be a clear favorite.

After watching both fighters, I can't agree. Cooper is freaking terrible, yes...but so is Yoder.

Cooper is an awful striker, but she is facing someone in Yoder who was an absolute zero in that regard before the Hill fight, and was still quite poor as of the Dern fight. If they kickbox, it's going to be a close, sloppy decision either way. Yoder's advantage being her longer limbs and Cooper's advantage being her (slightly) better technique. Definitely not something I want to stake my money at with -150.

As for the ground game, yes, Yoder is better, but what good is that when she has horrendous wrestling and can't take anyone down? And if by some miracle she does, her top control is terrible and she lacks the specific skills that say, a Cynthia Calvillo did when submitting Cooper.

My advice, if you haven't bet already, would be to avoid this fight completely.

After watching both fighters, I can't agree. Cooper is freaking terrible, yes...but so is Yoder.

Cooper is an awful striker, but she is facing someone in Yoder who was an absolute zero in that regard before the Hill fight, and was still quite poor as of the Dern fight. If they kickbox, it's going to be a close, sloppy decision either way. Yoder's advantage being her longer limbs and Cooper's advantage being her (slightly) better technique. Definitely not something I want to stake my money at with -150.

As for the ground game, yes, Yoder is better, but what good is that when she has horrendous wrestling and can't take anyone down? And if by some miracle she does, her top control is terrible and she lacks the specific skills that say, a Cynthia Calvillo did when submitting Cooper.

My advice, if you haven't bet already, would be to avoid this fight completely.
tbh I'm with you on this, this fight is a pass for me. Borg vs Benavidez would've been as well.

@Card man I thought taping fights and writing notes was boring, can't imagine how painful it must to tape interviews, either way appreciate the fact you do it, always great info in your write ups.

Card has been killing it for a long time here. I don't post in this forum too much but have been following for years. Definitely doesn't get enough props. Keep it coming it's much appreciated.

Call me crazy but Im on Amanda Cooper, she has stand up edge and against Magana she showed some tdd so I believe she will do well against bum Yoder.

Card has been killing it for a long time here. I don't post in this forum too much but have been following for years. Definitely doesn't get enough props. Keep it coming it's much appreciated.

Agreed. I'm not big on listening to fighter interviews, so the written descriptions are great; occasionally there is a useful tidbit or nugget of information that ends up being a relevant data point.

For instance, Hannah Cifers working on a farm during the day and training at night explains an awful lot, and her walking around at close to 115 confirms what we see visually.

Props to Card.

Back