PBP UFN 26 on FS1: Shogun vs. Sonnen Prelims PBP (Discussion) 1:30pm PT/ 4:30pm ET

Because it is important that the judges know the scoring criteria. What is Max won the first 2 rounds? It is pretty fucking important judges know what a 10-8 round is.

If my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle. You can't get upset every time the RIGHT guy wins, just because the score wasn't exactly like you wanted. That is fuckin' stupid and pathetic. If the fight should have been a draw and wasn't, then you could complain. Until then, shut the fuck and enjoy the show.

Thought Goldie was coming in for the switch, but I guess not.

thats my point where did they stand in the rankings at ww

BJ Penn was about #11 or #12, maybe even higher.

Pyle will be top ten if he wins tonight. Nate Diaz is top ten right now at LW. They didn't go from being cans to world-beaters. They were always legit.

most 22 year olds dont even know about our war of independence, when, where and who was involved. Too bad our constitution is getting pissed on by our dem politicians.

lol all he said was that the Revolution started in Boston. I thought it was in Concord and Lexington, but whatever...

Yeah, a current 135'er has a submission win over a former 185'er.

Also, HW Dion Staring has a win over FW Akira Corrassani.

wtf? i thought BJ vs Machida was extreme.

GSP's first fight was Ivan Menjivar.

Thought Goldie was coming in for the switch, but I guess not.

Goldie must be on the shitter with food poisoning or something. We are getting Anik poisoning.

If my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle. You can't get upset every time the RIGHT guy wins, just because the score wasn't exactly like you wanted. That is fuckin' stupid and pathetic. If the fight should have been a draw and wasn't, then you could complain. Until then, shut the fuck and enjoy the show.

Don't cry just because you are wrong and I am right.

BJ Penn was about #11 or #12, maybe even higher.

Pyle will be top ten if he wins tonight. Nate Diaz is top ten right now at LW. They didn't go from being cans to world-beaters. They were always legit.

i would never deny them being legit but rory has one top 10 win and it happened to be a boring uneventful fight where he went on about how he such a bad ass sociopath, where as michael mcdonald just runs through guys

lol all he said was that the Revolution started in Boston. I thought it was in Concord and Lexington, but whatever...

The Boston Tea Party was the first significant event that kicked off the Revolution, right? Either way, I laughed. The Brits have been US allies for a century so no need to get offended.

Back