UFN 85 play-by-play and discussion

FUCK man this was an INSANE event. was absolutely crushed by shoeface losing then chased on chase (irony). so finally went all in on magny (had him at + odds earlier in the week) and then all in again on hunto.

up about £120 but the fact i made any profits tonight is just awesome.

I'm guessing Mir's eyes were glazed as hell and he didn't really move his head to follow where Hunt was going.

The ref checked on Mir, who didn't physically move his body towards Hunt after Mark turned his back.

Stoppage was golden.

The first 2 rounds of the Magny fight were both 10-9 on all 3 judges scorecards, wow - no 10-8 even

feel bad for lombard went all out and gassed himself out and lost even tho hes clearly the superior fighter, similar to carwin vs lesnar.
Clearly the superior fighter? Lol I wouldn't go that far

Might have been a bit early. Mir wasnt out

i feel like i just barebacked a hooker and made it out with no STDs and some extra gwap in my pocket

Yeah doesn't look like Mir was complaining either afterward.

Obvious outcome was obvious... just expected a little more war.

Hunt is amazing.

down 4u on the night, mostly thanks to shoe face and lombard gassing

Mir got up with HELP after a minute or so he was done.

Sweet Hunt won me £300 up £1472 on the night. Would be 2k if Ladbrokes didnt fuck me. So glad i lb this card. Looks like next card may be lb only too i dont know most.

Hope you all did well.

Ha ha Hunto awesome.

"We'll be having a few Gray Goose's tonight baby. Thank you Jesus!"

Pure gold.

The first 2 rounds of the Magny fight were both 10-9 on all 3 judges scorecards, wow - no 10-8 even

unreal..

200.gif

Weird that a lot of Pride champs struggled coming to UFC but wasn't Hunt like 7-6 coming to UFC and now a great UFC record

round 1 was a clear 10-8, Lombard dominated the whole round. I could see why Magny didnt get a 10-8 in round 2 because dont forget Lombard did drop him

Weird that a lot of Pride champs struggled coming to UFC but wasn't Hunt like 7-6 coming to UFC and now a great UFC record
Yeah I think a lot of it has to do with the matchups. Not many pure grapplers in the HW division.

Back