Uganda's President Wants to Ban Oral Sex

sweede

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uganda's President Wants to Ban Oral Sex, Says the "Mouth is for Eating"
"The mouth is for eating, not for sex. We know the address of sex," says President Museveni.

Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni has issued what he calls a "public warning" against oral sex.

The president claims the practice has been pushed on Ugandans by "outsiders," and argues that the mouth is solely for eating.

"Let me take this opportunity to warn our people publicly about the wrong practices indulged in and promoted by some of the outsiders," he told the press during an address.

"One of them is what they call oral sex. The mouth is for eating, not for sex. We know the address of sex, we know where sex is," he continued.

http://www.okayafrica.com/ugandas-p...ays-the-mouth-is-for-eating/?share_id=3531067

Just wanted to contribute with some news not so important for the general well being of the Ugandan people.

I don´t understand why this country in the centre of Africa is so outspoken of what not and what to do, when it´s about sex. We know the leaders have something against anything that isn´t hetero sexual. But to interfere with peoples sex life is a step to far taken.

Mozambique, a country I have been working in, also has their kind of weird views when it comes to sex. I was working in a health programme, educating the people in the countryside about prevention of malaria, importance of clean water and the use of condoms etc. After the civil war that left the country in ruins, they had to tackle with 2 major problems. All the land mines and the rapid spread of HIV. I remember a doctor that worked in Nampula educating nurses. A big problem they had was the HIV from man to woman. Normally it is very rare to actually get sick from normal penetration in to vagina. But in this case in the northern part of Mozambique it is widley known that men like to have sex when it´s friction and tight.

Condom campaigns has been going on in Africa for a long time and at this time, most people know what it is and why they should use it. Still men insert grass in the vagina to suck up the vaginal goodies, resulting in ofthen painful sex for the woman and with open internal wounds strengthen the success rate of proliferation of HIV.

And this also came first hand from the african people I was working with. I remember the first time I was eating chicken. It was after a day with sports for the youngsters in the area. To celebrate we would eat some bird. I noticed they did not have any problem eating a chicken that was red meat. Secondly, they don´t like when the meat is to tender, but you have to fight it to get it from the bones and feel there is something in the mouth to chew. I told them in our part of the world we don´t touch birds that are red and we like tender and melting in the mouth. Suddenly a man that educate illiterate people says with a laugh.

- "I like to fight the chicken when eating, the same with a pussy. I like it dry and tight"

Last edited:
what's sad is.....how surprising is this really?

This is clearly the biggest problem facing that nation right now. Sort of like our lack of a 2000 mile long, concrete border wall.

I wonder if crowds chant, "Stop sucking dick! Stop sucking dick!" at Museveni's rallies? (In their native language, of course.)

Remind me to never go to Uganda...

I wasn't going anyway.

he’s the same guy that kills homosexuals, frauds elections and has kept his power through nefarious corruption. This is prob the 32nd worst thing he’s done this week.

damn evangelicals. Where are all the moderate Christians to fight this man?

I can see alot of Bill Clinton's defence coming into play
'I did not have Sex relations with that woman'

Doesn’t Uganda have some abysmal rape numbers and sexual abuse of minors?

Strong prioritizing, gotta focus on the scourge that is a blow job.

Is it sex if you don’t climax? If not just add oral to foreplay. Lol

I actually agree with him. Sex is for procreation. Babies dont grow in a womans mouth.

Lucky I'm not Ugandan or it'd be tough to swallow

Back