Uganda's President Wants to Ban Oral Sex

Ugandan Giant reacting to news.....
hqdefault.jpg

For some reason, Friday seemed to be pretty relieved.

Bet dollars to donuts, that this asshole gets head from his harem on the regular and he gives it too. Fucking hypocrite. These guys don't believe the shit they spiel out. Its just rhetoric to get publicity and rile everyone up. Much like our politicians.

This is the kind of stuff all those Evangelical "charities" are up to in Africa.

I actually agree with him. Sex is for procreation. Babies dont grow in a womans mouth.

If we do it enough, maybe in a few hundred millennia they will.

That'd be one sick prank to pull on the women of the year 750,000.

And let's bring thousands of his people over to the West as immigrants, where would the harm be?

Uganda's President Wants to Ban Oral Sex, Says the "Mouth is for Eating"
"The mouth is for eating, not for sex. We know the address of sex," says President Museveni.

Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni has issued what he calls a "public warning" against oral sex.

The president claims the practice has been pushed on Ugandans by "outsiders," and argues that the mouth is solely for eating.

"Let me take this opportunity to warn our people publicly about the wrong practices indulged in and promoted by some of the outsiders," he told the press during an address.

"One of them is what they call oral sex. The mouth is for eating, not for sex. We know the address of sex, we know where sex is," he continued.

http://www.okayafrica.com/ugandas-p...ays-the-mouth-is-for-eating/?share_id=3531067

Just wanted to contribute with some news not so important for the general well being of the Ugandan people.

I don´t understand why this country in the centre of Africa is so outspoken of what not and what to do, when it´s about sex. We know the leaders have something against anything that isn´t hetero sexual. But to interfere with peoples sex life is a step to far taken.

Mozambique, a country I have been working in, also has their kind of weird views when it comes to sex. I was working in a health programme, educating the people in the countryside about prevention of malaria, importance of clean water and the use of condoms etc. After the civil war that left the country in ruins, they had to tackle with 2 major problems. All the land mines and the rapid spread of HIV. I remember a doctor that worked in Nampula educating nurses. A big problem they had was the HIV from man to woman. Normally it is very rare to actually get sick from normal penetration in to vagina. But in this case in the northern part of Mozambique it is widley known that men like to have sex when it´s friction and tight.

Condom campaigns has been going on in Africa for a long time and at this time, most people know what it is and why they should use it. Still men insert grass in the vagina to suck up the vaginal goodies, resulting in ofthen painful sex for the woman and with open internal wounds strengthen the success rate of proliferation of HIV.

And this also came first hand from the african people I was working with. I remember the first time I was eating chicken. It was after a day with sports for the youngsters in the area. And to celebrate we would eat some bird. And I noticed they did not have any problem eating a chicken that was red meat. Secondly, they don´t like when the meat is to tender, but you have to fight it to get it from the bones and feel there is something in the mouth to chew. I told them in our part of the world we don´t touch birds that are red and we like tender and melting in the mouth. And suddenly a man that educate illiterate people says with a laugh.

- "I like to fight the chicken when eating, the same with a pussy. I like it dry and tight"

10 bucks that leader does a2m with sl0ots and has bitches under his desk all the time.

You see ignorance, I see muslims and christians fighting together against the practice of eating poo poo.
We need a new era of interfaith dialogue to save the children from eating da poo poo and blowjobs.

Maybe a campaign for orthodontics, I imagine crocodile teeth would feel rough

Maybe he has a point:

http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/statistics/
  • One in two sexually active persons will contract an STI by age 25.
  • The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that nearly 20 million new STIs occur every year in this country, half of those among young people aged 15–24.
  • Even though young people account for half of new STI cases, a recent survey showed only about 12% were tested for STIs in the last year.3
  • CDC estimates that undiagnosed STIs cause 24,000 women to become infertile each year.4
  • The total estimated direct cost of STIs annually in the U.S. about $16 billion.5
HPV
  • Researchers estimate that at least 80% of sexually active people will have an HPV infection at some point in their lifetime.6
  • CDC data for 2013–2014 show that about 42% of men and 40% of women aged 18-59 had genital HPV at that time.7
  • HPV is responsible for approximately 31,500 cases of cancer each year, including nearly all cases of cervical and anal cancer, about 75% of vaginal cancer, 70% of oropharyngeal cancer, and 69% of vulvar cancer.8
  • Within 6 years of the introduction of the first HPV vaccine, there was a 64% decrease in HPV prevalence among females aged 14 to 19 years and a 34% decrease among those aged 20 to 24 years.9
Herpes
  • Herpes infection is common. About 1 in 8 people aged 14-49 in the U.S. has genital herpes.
  • About 1 in 2 people ages 14-49 in the U.S. are infected with HSV-1, which is the typical cause of oral herpes. However, increasing numbers of genital herpes cases are caused by HSV-1.11
  • Symptoms of genital herpes often go unnoticed. Most people with genital herpes—close to 90%—don’t know they have the infection. 12
  • Globally, researchers estimate that about two-thirds of the population under age 50—more than 3.7 billion people–are infected with HSV-1. Some 140 million people aged 15-49 are infected with genital HSV-1, primarily in the Americas, Europe and Western Pacific.13
Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Syphilis
  • In 2015, rates of the three most common reportable STIs—chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis—reached a record high level. The approximately 1.5 million reported cases of chlamydia represent the highest number of annual cases of any condition ever reported to CDC.2
  • While CDC and the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommend annual chlamydia screening for sexually active young women ages 15-24, fewer than half of eligible women are screened according the guidelines.14
  • Young people ages 15 to 24 years old accounted for 65% of chlamydia diagnoses and 50% of gonorrhea diagnoses in 2015.2
  • During 2014–2015, rates of syphilis in both men and women increased in every region of the country.15
  • From 2013–2015, the reported gonorrhea infections increased each year. In 2015, a total of 395,216 cases were reported for a rate of 123.9 gonorrhea cases per 100,000 population.15
  • In women, undiagnosed and untreated chlamydia and gonorrhea can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease. (PID). According to CDC, 1 in 8 women with a history of PID experience difficulties getting pregnant.16
Hepatitis
  • CDC estimates that approximately 850,000 persons are living with hepatitis B in the U.S., although other studies have estimated this number to be as high as 2.2 million.17
  • The rate of new hepatitis B infections has declined by approximately 82% since 1991, when routine vaccination of children was first recommended.18
  • Of the more than 3 million people living with Hepatitis C, 3 out of every 4 are “Baby Boomers,” born from 1945-1965. Baby boomers are five times more likely to have Hepatitis C than other adults.19
HIV
  • According to CDC, 1.1 million people in the US are living with HIV, and 1 in 7 of them don’t know it.20
  • In 2015, 39,513 people were diagnosed with HIV infection in the U.S. in 2015.20
  • In 2013, an estimated 42% of Americans living with diagnosed HIV were aged 50 and older, 25% were aged 55 and older, and 6% were aged 65 and older.21
  • Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, involves talking a daily medication to prevent HIV infection in people who are HIV-negative. When taken consistently, PrEP has shown to reduce HIV infection risk by up to 92%.22

STIs have become so rampant in our society and no one seems to care. I can only imagine what it is like in Uganda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back