Ughh, Julie "very" Kedzie - Invicta 21

Strategery

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen to Julie Kedzie's commentary currently on Invicta 21 and her use of the word "very". Very is an adjective, and a grammatical modifier, and something which authors and reporters avoid like the plague; it is meaningless. If you have zero vocab prowess, just add very to add emphasis.

She and DeSantis are the worst.

never watched Invicta so I can't comment on this.

All I will say is that Julie was my first female fighter crush.

never watched Invicta so I can't comment on this.

All I will say is that Julie was my first female fighter crush.
just imagine a female mike goldberg minus any confidence, and you have kedzie's commentary.

Your first Invicta viewing, I presume?

I don't even notice any inane commentary. The card was nuts. Schiavello used to do a great job, but I don't catch most of what Kedzie and DeSantis are saying. God bless ya if that sort of thing is like nails on a chalk board. I tune it out.

Kedzie sounded like she downed a 5 Hour Energy before the show and TJ sounded like he was on downers

If you were old enough to buy your own beer, you'd see very very wonderful it is.

Yea have never been a big fan of Kedzie the commentator, she means we'll but just not that good at her job imo

over on the UG, there are some people being hard on TJ and Julie's commentary.

The thing that used to annoy me about Kedzie's commentary was her nervous laugh, but she's toned it down significantly. I thought her commentary last night was much improved.

Is it Julie's birthday or something, lot of posts about her today.

Who remembers Julie on JRE?

Right at the beginning...she said how fantastic sex is...and it kinda looked like she wanted to talk about it...she also said something about nude pics...

Joe, the cuck that he is, just shrugged it off and changed the topic really quick...and the new topic was how she shit her pants at a Bodog Event in russia...

Fuck you Joe!

Who remembers Julie on JRE?

Right at the beginning...she said how fantastic sex is...and it kinda looked like she wanted to talk about it...she also said something about nude pics...

Joe, the cuck that he is, just shrugged it off and changed the topic really quick...and the new topic was how she shit her pants at a Bodog Event in russia...

Fuck you Joe!

does she know about this video of her walking around like a street walking man she had some big muscles but she also had bad acne could she have been on the sauce? lol at the guy filming her

does she know about this video of her walking around like a street walking man she had some big muscles but she also had bad acne could she have been on the sauce? lol at the guy filming her
She probably doesn't know...or maybe she does...i don't know..i don't care.

She still moves around better on those heels, while being drunk, than 80% of the other chicks that aren't drunk...most of them move and walk around like a fucking dinosaur...

Back