UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

The Queen's soldiers might be deployed against their countrymen, but they'd be demoralized, and they'd ultimately defect or suffer defeat. How could you, an alleged Scotsman, doubt such a proposition? Scotland won its independence when some "rebelling subjects" defeated The Crown. And let's not forget what those "rebelling subjects" in France did to Louis XVI. And then there were those "rebelling subjects" who defeated the British Army to found that one country ... What was it again? Oh yeah: America.

So c'mon bruh. Let's not pretend that "the Queen's Army" can stop the People from having their way.
its not surprising that someone who thinks there is an islamic invasion of the UK and arming the EDL would be a good idea is as naive as you are

if the EDL started an armed rebellion they would be treated as exactly what they would be, terrorists...... and the army wouldnt hesitate to kill every single one of them

BothDifficultHousefly-size_restricted.gif
I was raised by the side of my family that are 100% Scottish, had no contact from any of my dads side since I was 2 or 3

you know nothing, Ive lived and breathed my entire life as a British citizen. You on the other hand are an American that thinks he's British

its not surprising that someone who thinks there is an islamic invasion of the UK and arming the EDL would be a good idea is as naive as you are

if the EDL started an armed rebellion they would be treated as exactly what they would be, terrorists...... and the army wouldnt hesitate to kill every single one of them

sh'yah bruh

DimDearArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

England is a perfect example of why we have the Second Amendment. Those hacks in Parliament need to be rounded up and (REPRIMANDED) the old fashioned way. I personally wouldn't mind if our government covertly shipped a few thousand M-16's to the EDL, or some other worthy resistance movement. Those Brits really should figure out a way to arm themselves.

On that note, have you heard anything about 3D printed firearms? There's this guy Cody Wilson who came up a design for a single-shot plastic handgun called Liberator, but the Department of Defense seized the plans or something (not sure if the plans themselves are contraband yet). Haven't really kept up.

Pro terrorism huh. Interesting opinion

I was raised by the side of my family that are 100% Scottish, had no contact from any of my dads side since I was 2 or 3

you know nothing, Ive lived and breathed my entire life as a British citizen. You on the other hand are an American that thinks he's British

I feel for ya tho man You're obviously caught in very difficult spot. "Who am I? Which culture do I identify with?" That's not really your fault.

Last edited:

nice I'm from aberdeen, slap des boys around

Yes, you're probably playing bagpipes in a kilt right this very moment. :rolleyes: Probably gonna herd your sheep with your faithful collie sidekick after that. I feel for ya tho man You're obviously caught in very difficult spot. "Who am I? Which culture do I identify with?" The fact of the matter is, Scottish customs and traditions would die if entrusted to your care. They have no meaning to you, because you're clearly not assimilated into authentic Scottish culture. At best, you're a part of the global cosmopolitan culture which treats all people as interchangeable (probably live in Edinburgh, Glasgow, or some other densely populated urban center – far away from Scottish influence). It's essentially the same in all big cities across the world now - economic migrants and globalist transients cluster in urban areas, traditional Citizens in the suburbs and countryside. That's not really your fault. European leaders, along with the rest of the West, implemented some pretty irresponsible immigration policies which allowed people to immigrate faster than they could assimilate. But don't expect the Scottish people listen to you lecture them about tolerance forever. At some point, for their own survival, they're going to have to shatter your politically correct illusions. Prepare yourself for rejection.

scottish authentic communities far from the urban centers and museum paths might be lower-class or old-school in belief, but not entirely racist. You kids didn't grow up with To Sir With Love but plenty of brits, scottish included loved that film growing up

895163.jpg

the latest anti-muslim sentiment is only taking its cues from neighboring countries with larger conservative backgrounds (french anti-immigrant sentiment for example)

Back