UK refuses to offer asylum to Asia Bibi for fear of “unrest” from Muslims

In all honesty, if the uk has become the shithole some make it out to be, then it is most likely in her best interests to go elsewhere

Will he though?
5922f54834911b297f8b4c85-750-563.jpg

My guess is no.
Unfortunately the GOP has never defended Christians, despite winning elections due to the Christian Right. The Christian Right are the useful idiots of the Neocons. Even the Christian Right's elite don't give a shit about Christian persecution in the MidEast or anywhere. Trump won't be doing shit either, cause he is not a humanitarian .

UK 2018...Cannot bring a Christian woman facing death too their country because the Islamist plague will get upset...Really?? What are they remembering over there? Every vet is spinning in their grave, unreal.

Last edited:
UK 2018...Cannot bring a Christian woman facing death too their country because the Islamist plague will get upset...Really?? What are they remembering over there? Every vet is spinning in their grave, unreal.
With a Muslim population only in the single digit % , the UK is already raising the white flag. Imagine how much bad things will get when the Muslim population becomes double digit %.

A country that is 90% + made up of Christians , non theists and non-Muslims is sacred of a its very small Muslim population. How utterly pathetic.

Trump should offer to colonize the UK and make it a US state.

lol source- jihadwatch.

Fuck the war room really brings out the numpties out of the woodwork.

lol source- jihadwatch.

Fuck the war room really brings out the numpties out of the woodwork.
And the absent minded that do not take this seriously, big part of the problem. However, Robert Spencer is not Richard Spencer remember. Robert does well with Jihadwatch helping to keep people informed

And the absent minded that do not take this seriously, big part of the problem. However, Robert Spencer is not Richard Spencer remember. Robert does well with Jihadwatch helping to keep people informed

I would love to know what all the people in the war room have actually done IN REAL LIFE to publicly fight for their rights?

I have more respect for the anti-war protesters who show up for their beliefs than the arm chair warriors who sit behind a keyboard.

I would love to know what all the people in the war room have actually done IN REAL LIFE to publicly fight for their rights?

I have more respect for the anti-war protesters who show up for their beliefs than the arm chair warriors who sit behind a keyboard.

Meh, I just hope everyone votes, excercise that right and do not vote for Justin Trudeau is all.

point 1. so you're saying it's a problem with british asians/pakistanis and not a problem with muslims... you want to take this issue and make it about race instead of an ideology? why exactly? is it because you're main priority is to defend islam by any means.

ideology dictates how people behave/think more than race does. turning this into a race issue is just you trying to distract from the main problem, which is islam.

trying to throw a race under the bus to defend your religion from criticism is shitty

point 2,3,4 are all anecdotes and irrelevant
He makes some good points and is worth reading because he's quite informative.

With that being said most of his posts on this topic amount to little more than one big, verbose, no true Scotchman fallacy with a dash of excuse making. Or maybe his social circle consists exclusively of cafeteria Muslims and he can't see the forest from the trees.

With a Muslim population only in the single digit % , the UK is already raising the white flag. Imagine how much bad things will get when the Muslim population becomes double digit %.

A country that is 90% + made up of Christians , non theists and non-Muslims is sacred of a its very small Muslim population. How utterly pathetic.

If they can't allow a Christian woman convicted of blasphemy for fear of "unrest", how long until they start prosecuting non-Muslims in the actual UK itself? It seems inevitable.

Something is definitely very wrong with liberals. I don't know if it's stupidity or blind loyalty to leftist ideas.

Enemy of my enemy... If it was ever Progressives versus Muslims for ideological supremacy, you'd see true colors. And I guarantee you'd see plenty of racism.

If they can't allow a Christian woman convicted of blasphemy for fear of "unrest", how long until they start prosecuting non-Muslims in the actual UK itself? It seems inevitable.

Keep in mind that the only reports of this are basing their statement on a quote from Wilson Chowdhry, President of the British Pakistani Christian Association.
It might be true, although I suspect it might be the UK not wanting to recognise Christians as a persecuted group in Pakistan due to their historic links and the percentage of the 2.5 million Pakistani Christians who might then apply for asylum.
It was the same with the Pakistani Christians who fled to Thailand, with the UK Home Office saying they were discriminated against, but not to the extent of persecution.

Enemy of my enemy... If it was ever Progressives versus Muslims for ideological supremacy, you'd see true colors. And I guarantee you'd see plenty of racism.

I would argue the major issue with immigration is really that a lot of politicans who label themselves "progressive" actually see it as a source of ultra cheap labour and easy votes with the result you often get ghettoization and the problems this creates.

In terms of faith schools as well the problem is much moreso neoliberial capitalists on both sides, these people want to cut down education funding as much as possible and faith schools. Its the gift that keeps on giving of course as the problems they cause and the racism this creates helps push a conservative viewpoint.

Meanwhile a gehinuely left wing option in Labour under Corbyn are talking abojut cutting back on faith schools and the right wing press response is supprise supprise totally focused on the negative effect to Christian schools....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4567816/Corbyn-wage-war-church-schools-cutting-funds.html

Like the reversed version of this??
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-queen-offers-to-restore-british-rule-over-murica.3864325/

I like it..

Last edited:
I would argue the major issue with immigration is really that a lot of politicans who label themselves "progressive" actually see it as a source of ultra cheap labour and easy votes with the result you often get ghettoization and the problems this creates.

In terms of faith schools as well the problem is much moreso neoliberial capitalists on both sides, these people want to cut down education funding as much as possible and faith schools. Its the gift that keeps on giving of course as the problems they cause and the racism this creates helps push a conservative viewpoint.

Meanwhile a gehinuely left wing option in Labour under Corbyn are talking abojut cutting back on faith schools and the right wing press response is supprise supprise totally focused on the negative effect to Christian schools....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4567816/Corbyn-wage-war-church-schools-cutting-funds.html

Thoughtful post, impressive feat on here.

Can you elaborate a little on your second paragraph, I'm a bit of a rube.

Thoughtful post, impressive feat on here.

Can you elaborate a little on your second paragraph, I'm a bit of a rube.

Cut out a section of it somehow, I was saying Faith Schools are a good way to save money with part of the funding coming from various religious groups so if your looking at cutting public spending they are a clear choice.

In the UK under the right wing Tories faith schools have increased in number significantly whilst its the left wing Labour leader who is talking about cutting funding(they do still get some) to them in order to reduce their numbers.

Unfortaunetly we have a highly biased mostly right wing(economically if not socially, the likes of the BBC and the Guardian certainly aren't left wing the same way CNN or Huff Post isnt) media in the UK and you see the result in that story above, Corbyn threatening a reduction in faith schools is an attack of Christianity somehow yet the same paper will rail against Muslim faith schools.

Last edited:
I haven't seen this article on BBC or Sky, just the Telegraph.

If this is true then I am absolutely disgusted.

Back