UK refuses to offer asylum to Asia Bibi for fear of “unrest” from Muslims

"Robert Spencer" fake named Zionist rat and his Zionist propaganda

Robert_SPencer.jpg

Muslims in Michigan wouldn't give a shit. It's kind of different here. I kind of think the media ignores it on purpose.. I'm not sure we are actually supposed to get along, or something. SE Michigan is probably the one place on earth multiculturalism is working out pretty well.

I heard that they stone Christians in Dearborn.

In the UK under the right wing Tories faith schools have increased in number significantly whilst its the left wing Labour leader who is talking about cutting funding(they do still get some) to them in order to reduce their numbers.

It was Labour that went big on faith schools in the first place , I doubt they can roll it back now .

Did they show up at a carnival to protest Muslims? Holding signs that say they are going to hell?

You know what.. You think I'd be mad if Europeans got tough with Muslims holding signs calling them infidels that are going to burn in hell at a Christmas ceremony? I would hope some of the rambunctious youth would stick those signs up the Muslims asses.

I personally don't have problems there.

Someone of the telly recently said that empires are destroyed from within, that's what is happening to the West. We brought in our worst nightmare by the millions, they breed, they take over, look at Sweden, Belguim, etc.

Someone of the telly recently said that empires are destroyed from within, that's what is happening to the West. We brought in our worst nightmare by the millions, they breed, they take over, look at Sweden, Belguim, etc.

Good!!

Cant wait till Muslims take over.

It was Labour that went big on faith schools in the first place , I doubt they can roll it back now .

The Labour of Blair/Brown though, basically right wing economically(they kicked off NHS privatisation on the sly as well) and making choices to suit that but dressing them up in social liberialism.

point 1. so you're saying it's a problem with british asians/pakistanis and not a problem with muslims... you want to take this issue and make it about race instead of an ideology? why exactly? is it because you're main priority is to defend islam by any means.

ideology dictates how people behave/think more than race does. turning this into a race issue is just you trying to distract from the main problem, which is islam.

trying to throw a race under the bus to defend your religion from criticism is shitty

point 2,3,4 are all anecdotes and irrelevant

I didn't say this was because of race - weak strawman. I correctly explained that this was a problem for a particular people, and not Muslims across the spectrum. A sub-branch of Asian Pakistanis are not representatives for all Muslims. As for ideology, I discussed that in my 3rd point. All these people protesting in Pakistan are Hanifi Muslims which means according to their own belief system there is no punishment for "blasphemy".

Points 2,3,4 discuss the ideology, and the reactions of the people who are being discussed here. It's more relevant than most of the nonsense here, despite being anecdotal. It helps to know and live amongst the community being discussed. It is also more useful than your post which mentions the word 'ideology' but fails to give any concrete examples of the Hanifi ideology at play here.

It's not as bad as people think it is over here in the UK.

The only encounters with Muslims I have had have been with decent, polite, respectful people, and colleagues who have been the same.

There are areas which are majority Muslim, but I haven't had any problems personally and I live just outside of London.

The Labour of Blair/Brown though, basically right wing economically(they kicked off NHS privatisation on the sly as well) and making choices to suit that but dressing them up in social liberialism.

Still Labour though , disingenuous to pretend that the Tories are or were the only one stupid enough to support faith schools .

Still Labour though , disingenuous to pretend that the Tories are or were the only one stupid enough to support faith schools .

You look at my original post and I very much made the point that a lot of people pushing social liberialism are actually economically right wing and that its the latter that often causes problems such as ghettoisation.

Its true though isn't it? if faith schools were some product of the looney left why have they increased under the Tories? the reality is that an increase faith schools are the product of right wing economic policy under Blairs Labour and now under the Tories whilst the genuinely more left wing politician is promising to cut funding to them in favour of standard state schools.

The only thing worse than the Muslims is all the refugees from peace and equality in South Africa .

Meh. Fire away. My opinion on 'refugees' from South Africa isn't any higher than it is of British politicians who seems intent on destroying the shadow of pride that still skulks around that island.

Meh. Fire away. My opinion on 'refugees' from South Africa isn't any higher than it is of British politicians who seems intent on destroying the shadow of pride that still skulks around that island.

No I like em really , but every Saffie with a British Granny does seem to have wound up here .

Back