Ulrik Bokeme vs Ibrahim El Boustati 2- What the F*

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Both had their rematch some mins ago and the thing developed into Bizarre Circus

Bokeme KOed Boustati in the first round again with a body hook(or a left hook,couldnt see well because they didnt showed the replay) and the ref actually gave 40 SECONDS To Boustati get back to the fight after he was freaking knocked out :eek:

The most bizarre in all of it was that there was 10 seconds left after the fight started again and Bokeme landed a "punch"(a small tip tap on Boustati face) and Boustati faked and acted like half dead.

And it just didnt stop here,Boustati was awarded with a DQ win because of this horrendous sucker punch <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Verlinden Robbery and now this

That was pure gold,i still laughing my ass off the whole situation was fucked up near to unbelievable

when the fight or the KO appears somewhere i will post here,what a night for enfusion,that shit was higher than WLF level <45>

WIN BY KO/EARLY STOPPAGE
WIN ON POINTS
WIN AFTER EXTRA ROUND, KO OR POINTS LOSE AFTER EXTRA ROUND
LOSE BY POINTS
LOSE BY KO/EARLY STOPPAGE

4 POINTS 3 POINTS 3 POINTS 2 POINTS 1 POINT 0 POINTS

JUDGES DECISION CAN NOT BE OVERRULED. THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR A PROTEST–FROM THE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

ENFUSION HAS INTRODUCED A BACKSTAGE VIDEO JUDGE WHO CAN ANALYSE THE FOOTAGE AS AN EXTRA TOOL FOR THE JUDGES AND COUNCIL.

PENALTY SYSTEM:
COMPLAINING ABOUT JUDGES DECISION: 10% PENALTY OF START MONEY.
BEING NEGATIVE IN MEDIA AND/OR DAMAGING THE BRAND OR GOOD REPUTATION CAN LEAD TO A FINANCIAL PENALTY AS WELL.
AMOUNT WILL BE DECIDED BY ENFUSION.
ANY FORM OF DAMAGING THE REPUTATION OF THE BRAND OR SPORT. AMOUNT WILL BE DECIDED BY ENFUSION.
Some relevant or maybe not rules.

this event is going to be streamed again in 8 hours on Combate Channel for who wants to see the whole thing

I'll still never respect Enfusion for this garbage:

"PENALTY SYSTEM:
COMPLAINING ABOUT JUDGES DECISION: 10% PENALTY OF START MONEY.
BEING NEGATIVE IN MEDIA AND/OR DAMAGING THE BRAND OR GOOD REPUTATION CAN LEAD TO A FINANCIAL PENALTY AS WELL.
AMOUNT WILL BE DECIDED BY ENFUSION.
ANY FORM OF DAMAGING THE REPUTATION OF THE BRAND OR SPORT. AMOUNT WILL BE DECIDED BY ENFUSION."

Some relevant or maybe not rules.

This is disgusting. With the way kickboxing is run I'm not surprised that guys like Saki and Spong who can afford to try out other sports. Even beside the money it is just really shady and unprofessional compared to boxing or MMA.

This is disgusting. With the way kickboxing is run I'm not surprised that guys like Saki and Spong who can afford to try out other sports. Even beside the money it is just really shady and unprofessional compared to boxing or MMA.
Not to say that kickboxing isn't or can't be shady but I don't know if this is the greatest example of that, or that Saki and Spong were in any way treated terribly.

Saki was free to go to another kb promotion, did it, didn't work out, signed back with Glory and seemingly didn't want to fight anyone even when offered multiple fights. Spong quit kb for whatever reason he did who knows exactly. Both wanted to be paid more money but as good as fighters they might be they just didn't seem to warrant it. Didn't really bring extra ratings or ticket sales and kb isn't a PPV sport. Both then went on to fight elsewhere for less money, at least initially. Obviously the ceiling of what's possible is higher in boxing and MMA if they do great.

The only really shady thing here is those dumb Enfusion league rules. The local "commission" seems to be looking into it so are those rules even enforceable?

Enfusion seemed to completely ignored it when the result was overturned with Verlinden vs. El Boustati. Now as this was a fight in an ongoing league they can't really hide from the result if it was changed.

Just don't understand why they wrote those kinds of silly rules in the first place.

Enfusion’s statement about the disqualification of Ulrik Bokeme vs Ibrahim el Boustati during Enfusion Groningen held on the 18th November 2017.
All available video footage from all angles, as recorded by Enfusion TV will be released today.
The council has requested this footage so they can review the fight internally.

Once again, the council/union association and Enfusion are two independent organizations that both operate completely independently of one another.
Enfusion has nothing to do or any reflection on the jury decisions, but only provides the footage and leaves the decisions to the association.
Enfusion therefore has nothing to do with any of the jury’s decisions.

Furthermore, Enfusion would like to point out that both Ibrahim el Boustati as well as Ulrik Bokeme are Enfusion contracted fighters.
Enfusion therefore eagerly anticipates the outcome/verdict along with the fans.

Enfusion is the only Kickboxing org that has those rules, what are you going on about?

this officially makes el boustati the biggest bitch in kickboxing! It is also another in a very long list of reasons I refuse to follow the corrupt money laundering organization known as enfusion

Boustati just couldnt handle the left body hooks and got KOed

i love the way he looked if people got into his dive

Ajfrpek.gif

he should move to soccer

Both had their rematch some mins ago and the thing developed into Bizarre Circus

Bokeme KOed Boustati in the first round again with a body hook(or a left hook,couldnt see well because they didnt showed the replay) and the ref actually gave 40 SECONDS To Boustati get back to the fight after he was freaking knocked out :eek:

The most bizarre in all of it was that there was 10 seconds left after the fight started again and Bokeme landed a "punch"(a small tip tap on Boustati face) and Boustati faked and acted like half dead.

And it just didnt stop here,Boustati was awarded with a DQ win because of this horrendous sucker punch <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Verlinden Robbery and now this

That was pure gold,i still laughing my ass off the whole situation was fucked up near to unbelievable

when the fight or the KO appears somewhere i will post here,what a night for enfusion,that shit was higher than WLF level <45>

We all saw that Bokeme was the better fighter in that fight, that's why Boustati was acting like he was hurt

Not to say that kickboxing isn't or can't be shady but I don't know if this is the greatest example of that, or that Saki and Spong were in any way treated terribly.

Saki was free to go to another kb promotion, did it, didn't work out, signed back with Glory and seemingly didn't want to fight anyone even when offered multiple fights. Spong quit kb for whatever reason he did who knows exactly. Both wanted to be paid more money but as good as fighters they might be they just didn't seem to warrant it. Didn't really bring extra ratings or ticket sales and kb isn't a PPV sport. Both then went on to fight elsewhere for less money, at least initially. Obviously the ceiling of what's possible is higher in boxing and MMA if they do great.

The only really shady thing here is those dumb Enfusion league rules. The local "commission" seems to be looking into it so are those rules even enforceable?

Enfusion seemed to completely ignored it when the result was overturned with Verlinden vs. El Boustati. Now as this was a fight in an ongoing league they can't really hide from the result if it was changed.

Just don't understand why they wrote those kinds of silly rules in the first place.

Saki and Spong were the top guys in kickboxing and paid well but obviously no0t nearly as well as the top guys in MMA or boxing. Now kickboxing is smaller so they can't pay as much but in the end it means fighting for less money, less exposure and let's be honest a bit mroe shady shit than in boxing or MMA.

Saki and Spong already build a legacy in kcikboxing so they have nothing to lose by going into MMA or boxing at worst they lose and go back to those paydays and if they are lucky they make more money and are at a bigger more professional stage.

Kickboxing is still closer to crime than boxing or Mma are at an elite level. The stuff your hear about Hari and the guys he hangs out with, the connections some of the big names in the kickboxing world have with the Dutch crime scene doesn't even the owner from Glory have some shady connections?
Obviously the same is in boxing or MMa but it's not as obvious and not as prevelant. Sure the Fertittas apparently come from a mafia family but in kickboxing there are seemingly a lot more fighters with such connections.

Enfusion is the only Kickboxing org that has those rules, what are you going on about?

And yes Enfusion is only one organization but it's one of the biggest in a sport where there aren't that many big organizations to begin with. And Glory has their own things going on even if less obvious with some questionable scoring in favour of their stars.
Also same in boxing but no boxing organization or promoter or whatever would even dare to put stuff like that into their rules even if it's not enforcable.

PRIDE back then was a lot closer to how kickboxing is run at the moment. Kickboxing lacks 1-2 major organization that's professional and well run beside other stuff like no existant record keeping but the corruption is one of many things.
Glory is decent even if its not perfect but it's by far the most professionally run organizationand everything else is miles behind. Well bellator kickboxing as well but at the moment it still lacks the talent but it has the potential to do good things

Glory is decent even if its not perfect but it's by far the most professionally run organizationand everything else is miles behind. Well bellator kickboxing as well but at the moment it still lacks the talent but it has the potential to do good things

you kinda forgot asia...no big deal.

Bellator is the kickboxing-Italian Thai fight,they cant be relevant.

Kunlun is the best organization if you compare size with quality

Fucking Boxing and MMA is full of shady shit and corruption, give me a break <45>

As much as i like boxing,there are tons of guys who can only loss by KO because on points they will always have a way for him,especially hometown champions

MMA is more an entertainment than an actual sport,the big leagues are full of bullshit doing anything possible to make into the heavies without measuring the consequences,especially this WME era and Bellator by itself.

"i dedicate the victory to Ulrike Bokeme"- Thats maybe because it should be his victory :)

Back