Ultimate 80's Memories Thread - Part 2 - The 80s Strikes Back

Remember those sexy car posters you would see in the store back in the 80's?

I miss them. If someone published one of these in 2018 the #Metoo movement would be in an uproar.

These girls got work

Man, this got me pumped the hell up! We need more of this nowadays. Too bad it's practically nonexistent anymore in modern pop culture. Honestly though, if I could equate this to something modern, it'd have to be President Trump. He's something in the popular culture that I'd say embodies this way of thinking. Anyway, God I miss these days. The Patriotism was off the charts! I love it! AWESOME!

I especially love the message during the last 10 seconds of the video. Holy crap..... if you're patriotic at all, it'll send a chill down your spine!

Btw, speaking of WWF in the 80s, I was checking out some older programming recently, and boy, THAT STUFF is what I call wrestling. I could watch that stuff all day long compared to the absolute abysmal trash WWE has been putting out for the last ~12 years.

Mother of God! Advertisements were so much better back in the day.

a37b5b70895ebab9a875c9434cdf5692.jpg
Damn those shorts are so tight she is going to be crapping orange threads.

I had a 6ft Lamborghini Countach poster along my wall. I had a rack stereo system with a dual Cassete, Cd, AND turntable. the Speakers were 4ft high. My room was 12X12 lol. I had a comforter that was black with red, turquoise, yellow, pink, squiggles, triangles, grids ala 80s. I had Samantha Fox above my bed, and NY Yankee, Islanders, and Giants Pennants on my ceiling. I keep my Redline 500c in my room because explosive people were constantly stealing bikes. Good times.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but the guitarists of the 80s are unrivaled by any other decade, imo. EVH, Slash, Kirk Hammett, and my man Randy Rhoads just to name a few.

There are several nip slips in that video.

Nip slips? I didn't notice any. From Madonna?

Btw, Madonna is a rather homely woman. I had to laugh at the part in the video where the guy walking by the group of girls was specifically smiling at her. She was easily the ugliest one there. On the flip side though, she had a killer body back in the 80s (if you've seen her nude).

Last edited:
In the 80s, guys didn't get "RIP"ed whenever a little sexual harrassment occured. Sometimes the only reason they made a movie was so we could see a pair...perfectly normal.

As a matter-of-fact, there was an entire genre known as Boob comedies. Don't judge.

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, slippin a Mickey or mind control was no big deal!

Raising skirts and opening shirts was what Zapped was all about.

index.jpg

zapped_heather_thomas001.jpeg

d970a7298172aebb592bb205ece62aa7.jpg

Sixteen-Candles-Farmer-Ted-Moments-farmer-ted-2481039-1600-900.jpg

PS: ^^^Anthony Michael Halls face is priceless in this one!!!

Dem legs tho...YUMMY.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the 80s, guys didn't get "RIP"ed whenever a little sexual harrassment occured. Sometimes the only reason they made a movie was so we could see a pair...perfectly normal.

As a matter-of-fact, there was an entire genre known as Boob comedies. Don't judge.

View attachment 389173

Also, slippin a Mickey or mind control was no big deal!

Raising skirts and opening shirts was what Zapped was all about.

View attachment 389175

View attachment 389177

View attachment 389179

View attachment 389181

PS: ^^^Anthony Michael Halls face is priceless in this one!!!

Dem legs tho...YUMMY.

We'll never see another decade like it. SJW's have ruined everything.

Really cool behind the scenes with Mr. Rogers, Bill Bixby, and Lou Ferrigno on The Incredible Hulk.

Back