ultimate mortal kombat 3

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone here play it at a decent level its the most exciting fighting game to watch at tournaments by far and mkt combos the speed pace of fights is so hype sadly theres not alot of info out about frames ect like sf or tekken

It's certainly the best classic Mortal Kombat by far. If it was on Fightcade, I'm sure there would be quite a few players.

MKT was broken crap.

i loved me some mk3 but for tourney play it never resonated with the locals here. mk2 seemed the better choice for that around these parts.

Haven't played this since it was new in the arcades. I'd get my ass murked if I tried to take someone on.

It's certainly the best classic Mortal Kombat by far. If it was on Fightcade, I'm sure there would be quite a few players.

MKT was broken crap.

it is on fightcade now fc 2 but... not the arcade version the sega genesis version they are updating for a fightcade 3 which may have it on arcade or snes quality at least

i loved me some mk3 but for tourney play it never resonated with the locals here. mk2 seemed the better choice for that around these parts.

yeha mk2 is alot simpler mk3 the run button and combos and juggles make it hard for casuals to play mk2 is the perfect casual game

mk1 is fun to watch too the neutral game is very fun its not special heavy like mk2 and 3

it is on fightcade now fc 2 but... not the arcade version the sega genesis version they are updating for a fightcade 3 which may have it on arcade or snes quality at least

I know, but both of the 16-bit versions are shitty. Only the arcade version is worth playing besides maybe the XBL port.

UMK3 is the best of the series for sure.

I liked when you did an exploding fatality the remains of your opponent would feature multiple skulls and ribcages.

Love this game especially played tournament style, disliked it as a kid but I appreciate it now for sure.

Back