UMA FIGHT GEAR

20160129_171448-1_wm_zps7i2f4xct.jpg

These are mine. Finalized RT-41 gloves, UMAs "Winning" style glove. Im currently testing them out but i think i found my new favorite gloves.

Edit: To further add to the backstory of these beautiful gloves. I actually went out of my to get my drawing copyrighted. Paid the fee and everything, all just so these gloves can truly be one of a kind.

UMA was kind enough to do my split colors, split stitching, split grip bar, piping to resemble the Colombian flag and the Guatemalan flag and my drawing. These are without a doubt the best looking, most unique gloves i own and have seen in my honest opinion. Ive never seen such perfect looking gloves from the placement of the screenprint to each bit of stitching. The UMA RT-41s and these ones specifically are the, "RT Editions."

Still testing them out of course but they have surpassed my expectations so far. And thats it for the mini review. Im excited to write up the full review and really put these things to the test.

Last edited:
Lmao, stuff like this is almost too good to be true. First Winning, now Hayabusa. It's almost karmic how these sh*tty companies are getting bested by the little guys.

Yeah those are mine, there are some improvements made vs the tokushu. So my review will showcase what the improvements are

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back