Umm... Are People Aware That There's a UFC Event Going on RIGHT NOW?

wtf im european and i love when fight cards are on our normal time,i had no clue this card was happening different time. Not like i cared about the card i was planning to watch comain, main when i wake up sunday... I guess ill download em tonight great<NoneOfMy>

I remember when i used to cherish UFC events and watch them over and over - now i can barely be bothered to watch most of them.

Yes. I've lived in Australia for a few years, Au Fox Sports used to show all prelims plus fight pass cards. Last few months no more prelims on fight nights and no fight pass cards. FU Fox.

So yeah...ive got a stream going.
Same here and it’s on at good time in Australia, Saturday night.
I prefer this over the usual Sunday midday time slot that we get.

Who's boxing tonight? I've fell off the wagon recently, have no clue who's fighting who.

No huge names but some solid fights and some entertaining fights simply based on entertaining build ups from the press conferences.

Josh taylor Vs Victor postal, Solid fight taylor is a very promising prospect be intresting to see how he deals with postal compared to terrance crawford.

BT Sport has a fun domestic card too

Martin Murray v Roberto Garcia
Daniel Dubois vs Tom Little ( based on the build up should be fun)
Anthony Yarde vs Dariusz Sek (WBO European light-heavyweight title)
Paul Kamanga vs Ohara Davies (10-round super-lightweight)

Good on UFC for looking to the future. USA is dying, and this card shows UFC is looking towards economies that have hope.

Watching something that happens once every 4 years, so...

Gonna catch the Cowboy fight later between WC games.

Not interested in a cowboy fight...?

Dude.. you are just a throughbred casual..
Go back to sleep

Props for trying to use big words but you spelled it wrong.

That's how diluted the UFC's events have become, and this card is the perfect example. Like, there is an event going on?

I knew about this card days ago but this is the first time in over a decade i didn't care to even watch. For one, I am not getting up at 4am to watch it. Two, its not worth staying off sherdog till later today/tonight to DL it from the "usual" places. And no i don't have FP, nor would i pay $10/mo for that garbage.

I am glad i went with my instincts because the only fight even worth watching i read went to a decision.

UFC marketing has been garbage since WME took over.

México is playing in the world cup. I'm watching no fights.

Back