Uncle Creepy gets slapped at Rizin weigh ins. Punches back.

Nice jab he followed up with.

Good, his opponent has been nothing put a dick in all the interviews and pre fight press

That’s what you call hype.

Don’t condone that type of shot, but other dude didn’t need to start the conflict the way he did

I’m really trying to catch this fight now

I hope McCall wins but he looks small

I feel like this is befitting of a douche bag like Ian. To spend his final days getting smacked upside his head while standing next to a giant cup of noodles. Even if he wins, he should be embarrassed. Talk about squandering your good fortune away over the years.

Ian McCall and Manel Kape didn’t wait to get into the Rizin ring to exchange blows.

The two Rizin bantamweight grand prix participants got into a physical altercation at weigh-ins Friday. Kape slapped McCall in the back of the head following their staredown and McCall retaliated with what looked like a stiff jab to the face. Kape threw a punch back, but McCall dodged it. Officials then had to separate the two men.

McCall wrote on Twitter afterward that it was a slap, not a punch.

McCall and Kape are slated to meet in the quarterfinals of the tournament Friday on the first day of Rizin’s two-day, year-end event at Saitama Super Arena in Japan.

McCall (13-4-1) was granted his release from the UFC in October to pursue other opportunities. He was quickly signed by Rizin to be a part of its grand prix. The California native has not fought since a loss to John Lineker in January 2015. McCall, 33, had six straight fights get cancelled, most of them at the 11th hour, due to the illnesses of his opponents and his own illnesses.

Kape (7-1) advance in the Rizin tournament by beating Erson Yamamoto by first-round knockout in October. The Portugal native fought his entire career in Europe before this year. Kape, 24, has won all but one of his career fights via finish.

The two fighters have been exchanging trash talk on social media since the tournament matchup was booked. The winner will advance to the semifinals of the grand prix, which takes place on the second day of the Rizin event Sunday.

Meanwhile

McCall is gonna get messed up. Kape is huge for him. He needs to wrestle to win, that’s his only shot. Can somebody please tell me how I can watch and approximately what time this will be broadcasted?

why the fuck should he be embarrassed? the other guy touched him first

I feel like this is befitting of a douche bag like Ian. To spend his final days getting smacked upside his head while standing next to a giant cup of noodles. Even if he wins, he should be embarrassed. Talk about squandering your good fortune away over the years.

Ian McCall and Manel Kape didn’t wait to get into the Rizin ring to exchange blows.

The two Rizin bantamweight grand prix participants got into a physical altercation at weigh-ins Friday. Kape slapped McCall in the back of the head following their staredown and McCall retaliated with what looked like a stiff jab to the face. Kape threw a punch back, but McCall dodged it. Officials then had to separate the two men.

McCall and Kape are slated to meet in the quarterfinals of the tournament Friday on the first day of Rizin’s two-day, year-end event at Saitama Super Arena in Japan.

McCall (13-4-1) was granted his release from the UFC in October to pursue other opportunities. He was quickly signed by Rizin to be a part of its grand prix. The California native has not fought since a loss to John Lineker in January 2015. McCall, 33, had six straight fights get cancelled, most of them at the 11th hour, due to the illnesses of his opponents and his own illnesses.

Kape (7-1) advance in the Rizin tournament by beating Erson Yamamoto by first-round knockout in October. The Portugal native fought his entire career in Europe before this year. Kape, 24, has won all but one of his career fights via finish.

The two fighters have been exchanging trash talk on social media since the tournament matchup was booked. The winner will advance to the semifinals of the grand prix, which takes place on the second day of the Rizin event Sunday.

Meanwhile

I know that over there it’s not exactly legit, but anyone who lets that big fucking ape compete against natural women needs to be answering attempted murder charges in a court of law.

What a flagrant flaunt of the rules he really is.

I wish Ian would've knocked him the fuck out.

The other guy is a fucking douchebag.

Rizin
{<jordan}

Cup noodle is the best fighter on the card.

Oh man...i am really rooting for McCall here...
The other guy is not bad at all but what a prick that guy is!

Meanwhile

Yeah I think your one of the only people to call uncle creepy a douche. From what I have heard, Hes a bit of a hot head but has done a lot of good things around his community. Hes also a great fighter, it sucks he was so injury prone. Feel free to take your long hate rant elsewhere bud.

i can't wait for horiguchi to make mccall look fuckin stupid.

assuming they both get past their nobody opponents.

Ian acted reasonably

But he is a douche otherwise

I know that over there it’s not exactly legit, but anyone who lets that big fucking ape compete against natural women needs to be answering attempted murder charges in a court of law.

What a flagrant flaunt of the rules he really is.
Hey hey. She's a human being dude. No need to call her an ape. Yes, she should not be fighting small grandmothers, lol, but she can't help her size. God did that.

Rizin
{<jordan}

Cup noodle is the best fighter on the card.
25018921_322135408301120_3182419961444302848_n.jpg

Back