Uncle Creepy retires...

I guess the moral of this story is that bad things happen to bad people.

His nickname was always the best thing about him.

Oh man, guys on sherdog are real (keyboard) savages

Damn, the hate in this thread is almost Colby Chaos level. Bunch of Filthy animals up in here.

Well. If he is that fragile and cant work, then fuck it.

Thanks for beating up Mighty Mouse!

warmotherfuckinCREEPY3.gif~original

Damn, the hate in this thread is almost Colby Chaos level. Bunch of Filthy animals up in here.

The hate is not without a reason. It comes from the fact that he is proud of his past when he was jumping people. He was saying he missed how good it made him feel.

Expected. He's a seemingly smart and charismatic guy, he should find success in something post-fighting if I had to guess.

Good for him. He had a nice run but he obviously feels it’s best to move on

Expected. He's a seemingly smart and charismatic guy, he should find success in something post-fighting if I had to guess.

You're right, he'll be flamboyantly asking if you want cheese on your whopper working the drive-thru with onion ring crumbs in his moustache in no time.

He's not even that old. It's just the lighter weight classes is a young mans game. First thing to go is speed. At flyweight speed is everything. I'm the same age as Ian. I've lost a little speed since I was 23. Plus it isn't always the years. It's the miles.

Good call. He's done what he could and had a rough run. IHe deserves to hang em up and move on from the sport. Wish him the best.

Back