Uncle Creepy retires...

Never forgot what he did to Sherdog's "P4P best fighter"

35426.2.jpg
And then they had an immediate rematch, genius.

I don't know the guy, but I never got a good vibe from him (channeling my inner Jon Jones) like he's insincere (much like Jon Jones). Never much of a fan.

Regardless, I hope he has better luck in retirement. The guy has seen a lot of L's in life over the last several years, I hope he turns it all around, and finds a passion to keep him occupied.

Healthy way to look at I think. I wish some fighters thought like this, instead of walking out there to get embarrassed, ie. Chuck, BJ, etc.

“I’m not gaining ground, I’m not getting closer to being the best in the world. The steps aregetting farther and farther away and I’m not in this to be anything but the best in the world. And if I cannot compete at that level of the best in the world, then it’s just not worth it for me.”

A Rich kid who brags about being a bully?
EgEd.gif

Good. Talks more shit than anybody then pulls out of fights. Rich kid who brags about being a bully.
That's quite a BS story you built yourself there.
But the fact is, ihe had as many guys missing weight or getting injured/sick right before their fight. Almost no fight went at the first date as scheduled.
And to his credit, he competed against those who missed weight even though he didn't have to, and lost (i.e. Lineker) and that took him away from getting close to the belt, but he took the chance.

I respect the guy. He put in all on the line and went for it.

I hope he enjoys his retirement. If I see him local (SoCal - Huntington Beach), I will offer to buy him a beer.

first I'd heard of this, surprised it wasn't bigger news.

Never got the deal with this guy
entritled rich and violent asshole (By his onw admission!) who had like 1 decent fight in the UFC suddenly gets talked about by everyone like he is worth giving a shit about

I am sad to see him retire tho, would have liked to see his humiliation continue..hope those RIZIN checks bounce like in the good old days

Big fan. I liked watching him fight. If the FLW had him as a champ, the division would of done so much better.

Hopefully the guy can move on and get his head straight.

Good luck UC!!!!! You can be a champ in anything you want to do now.

Last edited:
Back