Uncle Creepy retires...

I said this before which is that he must have pissed off a real life sorcerer during his teen gang life and that sorcerer put some black magic that has been fucking his life up.
He used to bully Volkan when Volkan was young and small?

for those who haven't followed much of his RIZIN run. those are after his 2 loses in Rizin.

After the Kyoji fight

After the Kape fight

he talks about retirement, injuries, his best friend dying and other things. can't get much more unlucky then him.

for those who haven't followed much of his RIZIN run. those are after his 2 loses in Rizin.

After the Kyoji fight

After the Kape fight

he talks about retirement, injuries, his best friend dying and other things. can't get much more unlucky then him.

Brutal.

He used to bully Volkan when Volkan was young and small?

Lol, I thought you were talking about Ivan Ooze for a second. But yes, probably Volkan pre-puberty and of course, he is younger than Ian McCall.

But damn dude, this guy has world class shit luck.

After the Kyoji fight

After the Kape fight

Sad , hope he does well after fighting

No shit sherlock. Midget Mouse still got rode like a mule by a mid tier fighter
And now he's a champion with the most defenses and Ian is retired. But, you know, it's just easier to call you stupid.

And now he's a champion with the most defenses and Ian is retired. But, you know, it's just easier to call you stupid.
lol sure I'm stupid for bringing up a random event from the past just because other things have happened since then.

pretty funny and somewhat pathetic way to a top fighter end his career..

well, karma exists

Back