Underdog Predictions (5-4)

Wait..Mitrione was the underdog against Fedor?

BTW... I think Bisping as the underdog against GSP is ridiculous. Bisping is mid tier but GSP is small and retired.

Bisping has the most wins in UFC history and is a champion. I don't understand your logic here. He knocked Rockhold out, and that's not an easy task...unless you're TRT Vitor.

Glad you made this thread. I enjoy reading your analysis xMaxPower. You're a solid bettor with good reasoning behind your picks. You and I don't always pick the same but we both make money doing it and I appreciate other opinions from someone who isn't a keyboard gambling expert. Especially since I have a lot less time to watch fight footage than I used to.

I came here to say fail thread... but daym im surprised im getting all this support.

Yes I Blew that Magny bet. I underestimated RDA's ground game huge. And one switch leg kick was apparently enough to get magny to the ground.

Nunes paced herself to last 5 rounds and Shevchenko did not push the pace for Nunes to get tired. Not sure I agree with the decision though since Nunes landed something like 2 punches.

One thing I took away from tonight is that calf kicks are becoming a huge part of the game now.

I came here to say fail thread... but daym im surprised im getting all this support.

Yes I Blew that Magny bet. I underestimated RDA's ground game huge. And one switch leg kick was apparently enough to get magny to the ground.

Nunes paced herself to last 5 rounds and Shevchenko did not push the pace for Nunes to get tired. Not sure I agree with the decision though since Nunes landed something like 2 punches.

One thing I took away from tonight is that calf kicks are becoming a huge part of the game now.

Dust yourself off and start again do 10 in a row, you had such a great start last time. Loved keeping track of how you were doing. It's hard enough to pick 20 favorites in a row, underdogs is crazy. Don't give up now!

Bisping has the most wins in UFC history and is a champion. I don't understand your logic here. He knocked Rockhold out, and that's not an easy task...unless you're TRT Vitor.
So? Serra knocked out GSP and he was always a mediocre fighter. Bisping lost to every top contender he fought before the Rockhold II fight.

I think Bisping should be the favorite. GSP is much more skilled but he will be smaller and this is a bad matchup for him.

Magnety and Shevchenko sure fucked that up for you. TBH I'm surprised you even got to 4

I enjoy this thread, you should keep on going and see how many you can get right out of 20.

I second that you should keep going and see what you end up at

So UFC 215 happened. So much for that.
the guy created his thread, exposed himself here, made his bets.... and you came on hating. why not open your own thread with your own bets?

Keep going TS

It was a lofty goal, but let's see how close you come

Your analysis is worth reading

NVM... I'm not putting everything in my account balance on Tony. Although everything I said in the analysis is true in my mind, the other outcome is Khabib easily gets the take downs and controlling Tony for the majority of the fight. Khabibs Cardio seems to be very good. And even if it's not up to par with Tony's, he'll rest when he has to when he's on top. 50/50 fight. There will still be some value on Tony as he'll likely be +150. But im taking Tony off the list either way because I'm not so sure anymore.

GOING TO START OVER SOON BECAUSE OF ALL THE SUPPORT .... just waiting for some underdogs to pop up

I'm justt going to keep this thread going... and changing the title name.

Last edited:
Wait, Rockhold is the dog here, dawg? How could he be the fav against Whittaker and then the dog against Yoel, who Whittaker just easily beat on one leg? Is this a case of peeps still being mesmerized by black muscled men? That being said, I got Yoel, as I think Rockhold looked like utter dog shite vs Branch from training with the Blackzilians (da fuq they called now?).

Wait, Rockhold is the dog here, dawg? How could he be the fav against Whittaker and then the dog against Yoel, who Whittaker just easily beat on one leg? Is this a case of peeps still being mesmerized by black muscled men? That being said, I got Yoel, as I think Rockhold looked like utter dog shite vs Branch from training with the Blackzilians (da fuq they called now?).

Rockhold was a pretty decent underdog (+160 or something) against Whittaker.

Last edited:
Jacare!

Still viewing this thread, man. I love fight prediction threads. I have one going currently too.

Jacare!

Still viewing this thread, man. I love fight prediction threads. I have one going currently too.

I blew that one big time.

PM about your future bets, I wouldnt mind seeing different perspectives.

Back