Undertale is out on PS4/Vita

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
For heads who may have skipped the PC version - 15 bones.

No, Flower holds that title, with Thomas Was Alone close behind.

I didn't feel Undertale was deserving of a lot of the perfect 10s it got (even its creator gave it an 8), but the writing and soundtrack kept me interested throughout.

Last edited:
No, Flower holds that title, with Thomas Was Alone close behind.

I didn't feel Undertale was deserving of a lot of the perfect 10s it got, but the writing and soundtrack kept me interested throughout.
ThatGameCompany doesn't really make games. They make dreamlike interactive experiences (Flow, Flower, Journey). They're not even choose-your-own-adventure.

I consider them to be art, but I don't really consider them to be "games" in a classical sense.

ThatGameCompany doesn't really make games. They make dreamlike interactive experiences (Flow, Flower, Journey). They're not even choose-your-own-adventure.

I consider them to be art, but I don't really consider them to be "games" in a classical sense.

They get rated alongside games and according to the same criteria so I'll judge them as such. Flower was an overrated experience no matter what it's labeled.

I think Everybody's gone to the Rapture might deserve that title.

That was terrible as well. I thought it was going somewhere but it's like the devs even stopped giving a fuck at the end and decided to just wrap it up with whatever.

Back