Unexpected Combos

georgegreece

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Post any unexpected combos like shoulder bumping , uppercut while clinching e.t.c.

Any combination where stepping on the foot is involved. One of the cheapest tricks in the book, but legal if the ref doesn't catch it.

Yeah that's cool how about 1-2 duck under 1-2 duck under to liver hook/uppercut to right hook.

Yeah that's cool how about 1-2 duck under 1-2 duck under to liver hook/uppercut to right hook.

That could work, anything could work. If you finish to the body I would jab away from them (1-1) as you're standing back up to re establish distance, and keep them from following you.

Kd9Kl.gif

I like the old... 1... 1-2... 1-2-leg kick... 1-2-leg kick into Superman punch...or what do they call it in Thailand..? The Cobra? I catch a surprising number of people by switching into southpaw, and then batting at their lead (left) hand with my lead (right) hand, and simultaneously throwing a quick hopping side kick to the ribs.

In boxing, I'll catch dudes by throwing a 1-2, then doing a shift step into southpaw stepping across their left leg and throwing a lead (now right) hook.

I'll sometimes catch a surprise angle on a guy when I try to imitate Lomachenko, when in the middle of a combo, he'll replace one of the punches with a juke from that same shoulder the punch would have been coming from, where instead he dips his shoulder down and across, and takes an angle on the guy with that beat while he's got him making a defensive movement instead of trying to stay squared up with him.

Back