Unified mma 34: Ryan Ford returns

Ford sure is fun to watch in either boxing or mma. I remember watching him live against Jake Sheilds and dropping him with a jab lol. The guy is legit for sure. Would love to see him in bellator or possibly a shot at ufc but I doubt that will happen with his past/criminal record. I wonder if he is coming back for just a few fights or plans in fighting for a couple years, also wonder if he goes back to boxing.

Wow Ryan Ford. Haven’t heard that name in a minute. He was fun to watch but like previously mentioned, he just can’t even get out of Canada to fight.

Ford sure is fun to watch in either boxing or mma. I remember watching him live against Jake Sheilds and dropping him with a jab lol. The guy is legit for sure. Would love to see him in bellator or possibly a shot at ufc but I doubt that will happen with his past/criminal record. I wonder if he is coming back for just a few fights or plans in fighting for a couple years, also wonder if he goes back to boxing.

Unified MMA going after what TFC and MFC did in trying to establish him as their guy / draw because of his slim chances getting fights elsewhere. Unified MMA is growing gradually not a bad next step for them... Cannot blame them,however Ford calling TKO his Canadian MMA org home would be cool.

Haven't heard that name in forever. Knew he was doing boxing, but I never followed his career in that.

Back