University denies it failed to protect staff in case involving alleged diaper fetish

what exactly do you mean with this? serious question.

This guy is a right winger who thinks he's making a point other than that right wingers are children with no real policy other than this straw man faux slippery slope dog shit.

If you're a 40yo man whose gravest concern, political or otherwise, is people getting sex changes, and are so rustled by it that you enroll in classes and wear a diaper, then you're both (a) an immature and socially unaware loser, and (b) are not intelligent enough to have real political worries over issues like war, poverty, genocide, and impending ecological doom.

Lol I might be able to figure out the name. I know quite a few people at that university.

If he combined this with saying that he was homosexual and had suffered an injury during fisting then he would be untouchable.

This guy is a right winger who thinks he's making a point other than that right wingers are children with no real policy other than this straw man faux slippery slope dog shit.

If you're a 40yo man whose gravest concern, political or otherwise, is people getting sex changes, and are so rustled by it that you enroll in classes and wear a diaper, then you're both (a) an immature and socially unaware loser, and (b) are not intelligent enough to have real political worries over issues like war, poverty, genocide, and impending ecological doom.
i'm actually a bit confused right now, but i have a bad cold and i'm really tired. i was typing a whole bunch of stuff and now i realize what you're actually saying.

so the guy in the article is basically a troll? a right winger pretending to have a diaper fetish so he can harass staff members to prove a point?

i didn't read that in the article, must've missed it?

Ahh, the right wing reductionists once again bringing nuance and substance to the table.

"LOL I'm gonna be a 40-yo guy wearing a diaper and asking women to change it. That'll show all those educated libtards that I'm right."

I really do hope you feel smart and proud. This is your discourse.
It's not our fault your positions degrade in parody so easily.

i'm actually a bit confused right now, but i have a bad cold and i'm really tired. i was typing a whole bunch of stuff and now i realize what you're actually saying.

so the guy in the article is basically a troll? a right winger pretending to have a diaper fetish so he can harass staff members to prove a point?

i didn't read that in the article, must've missed it?

Seems pretty obvious given the revelations itt. Or he's [more] mentally ill. My money is firmly on the former.

Seems pretty obvious given the revelations itt. Or he's [more] mentally ill. My money is firmly on the former.
if that's true, that is beyond pathetic.

Apparently there are stringent academic standards required for admissions.

Whether he is only trying to prove a point or if he actually is mentally ill, the point was proven all the same- you can get away with harassing behavior as long as you play the victim and claim you're oppressed.

He should have been expelled the first time he harassed the staff and asked for his diaper to be changed. Society should not capitulate to the unreasonable minority.

Ahh, the right wing reductionists once again bringing nuance and substance to the table.

"LOL I'm gonna be a 40-yo guy wearing a diaper and asking women to change it. That'll show all those educated libtards that I'm right."

You seem incredibly rustled. Are you okay? Is this diaper fetish story hitting too close to home? Is there something relating to diapers that you want to open up about? You can tell us. We are here for you, bro.

tenor.gif

It's not our fault your positions degrade in parody so easily.

You're right.

It's progressives, secularists, and pragmatists that lend themselves to parody and logical reproach, not reductionist and anti-intellectual conservatives. That's why every single comedy show's political material is 99% composed of making fun of conservatives.

That's why the left has Letterman, O'Brien, Carlin, McFarlane, Colbert, Stewart, Oliver, Carrel, Silverman, Fallon, Noah, Farrell, Maher, Bee, Meyers, Rogen, CK, Appatow, Larry David

And the right has....Dennis Miller? Joan Rivers?

DERP

Any proof that he is a troll?

After all you guys have this guy also.

Transgender father Stefonknee Wolscht leaves family in Toronto to start new life as six-year-old girl.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tart-new-life-as-a-six-year-old-a6769051.html

This might be a real fetish. Thdy had a guy in Michigan that was drawing disability with the same fetish.

You seem incredibly rustled.

Constantly.

I'm constantly rustled by civilization being held back from focusing on substantive issues and making the world a better place by insecure people with tribalist proclivities. You just happen to be the most reprehensible because you're conscious of the fact that you are positioning yourself against objective reason in the areas of economics, science, ecology, and the like on the basis of frivolous and childish social issues.

This might be a real fetish. Thdy had a guy in Michigan that was drawing disability with the same fetish.

I believe that. Frankly, I've heard of weirder.

But a fetish isn't a disability or a existential identification worthy of public accommodation.

I believe that. Frankly, I've heard of weirder.

But a fetish isn't a disability or a existential identification worthy of public accommodation.

I agree.

The guy was on a show called My Strange Addiction and mentioned his disability check. His congressman saw the show and had his case reopened.

Excuse me, but this individual identifies as an infant. Just because he's 40 doesnt mean you can assign a maturity level.
The women who do no accept this man for his diaper fetish are hateful, intolerant, bigots. Refusing to change him is a hate crime. #LoveWIns

Back