unknown wolf-like creature shot in Montana, experts baffled (pic)

Werewolves turn back to human form when they die, also did they just so happen to have silver bullets with them? No? Not a werewolf.
The wolfwere is a completely different creature from the lycanthropicwerewolf. Wolfweres are a distinct species, whereas werewolves are created from the spread of the magical curse of lycanthropy. Wolfweres typically transform from their wolf form to their human or hybrid form on a day when a moon is not present.

Not far from where I live in the last few years there has been 'alerts' if that's what you want to call them of these wolf/wild dog hybrids. Long story short, these hybrids are reeking havoc on locals and there domestic animals. They have unusual characteristics for 'Wolves' and will even hunt humans. It's crazy.
Where having problems over here with dingoXdomestic dogs, Id hate to sed the damage a wolf X could do to livestock

There’s a lot we don’t see in the genetics of mammals often, hidden deep in the code.

Russian scientists did and experiment with foxes and selectively bread the friendliest ones continuously until they were domesticated.

What’s weird is as they became domesticated their appearance changed to be more like domesticated dogs and they are all pure bread foxes.

So there is more hidden to the code than we know.

Something might have triggered a regression in a small population of wolves.
They also bred the most human aggressive foxs to each other and they where fucking nuts, chewing out there cage basicaly bat shit crazy

Something like that

Dogs are a genetic mess, and "pure race" bullshit is only making them worse

https://dogbehaviorscience.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/100-years-of-breed-improvement/
If you abolished the pure breed thing from dog breeding, how would you keep desirable traits and behaviors? Things such as pointing, flush and retrieving? I have not met a mutt dog with as much drive to locate and point and retrieve like a pure bred does. Or how about security work like the Malinois and German shepard do? I don't see mutts fairing well in those either.

It seems like a simple DNA test would clear this up. Can’t 23 & me do something about it?

There’s a lot we don’t see in the genetics of mammals often, hidden deep in the code.

Russian scientists did and experiment with foxes and selectively bread the friendliest ones continuously until they were domesticated.

What’s weird is as they became domesticated their appearance changed to be more like domesticated dogs and they are all pure bread foxes.

So there is more hidden to the code than we know.

Something might have triggered a regression in a small population of wolves.

I actually just read about that project a few months ago. They detailed how the morphology of the foxes changed with successive generations of increased domestication.

Meanwhile, the opposite end of the project saw them breeding for hostility to humans, and those foxes were so awful they had to use other ones to mother for the pups, because they wouldn't even care for their own young.

If you abolished the pure breed thing from dog breeding, how would you keep desirable traits and behaviors? Things such as pointing, flush and retrieving? I have not met a mutt dog with as much drive to locate and point and retrieve like a pure bred does. Or how about security work like the Malinois and German shepard do? I don't see mutts fairing well in those either.

The problem is breeding for cosmetic appearance and not function. They're creating animals that are born with crippling ailments as a standard of their breed.

And I've never heard of a pure bred outperforming non pure breeds in the way you describe, but you might be right.

Yeah but there aren’t wild hyenas running around Montana. To mate with wolves

Hyenas can't mate with wolves or dogs. They are a different species unto themselves. No dogs, not cats.

Goodbye dogman... Should have stayed in Michigan like I told you...

What i'm saying is that theres not any desire to fix the damage the man did

See example sacrify a bit of german shep purity in favor of find a mix that finally fix theyr hips and make kt the new standard

Any time i see a young german shep walking like an old dog with too mich mileage is a shame imho, and something we did

Also because the deformation of these animals is'nt even complete, that's just were we got in 100 years

Think other 20, 50 or 100 some races will be completely ruined animals

German shep, bulldogs, boxers etc etc

All races we are not able to "stabilize" in a definitive (and healthy/funcional) shape... if anything each gen is worse

as long as it wasnt teen wolf. i need that dude for my street ball team.

I actually just read about that project a few months ago. They detailed how the morphology of the foxes changed with successive generations of increased domestication.

Meanwhile, the opposite end of the project saw them breeding for hostility to humans, and those foxes were so awful they had to use other ones to mother for the pups, because they wouldn't even care for their own young.

Interesting I read a bunch about it years back, it never saw where they also bread the hostile ones, the reports I read where that they did not. I wonder if that’s something new since I researched it or something skewed a certain way for an agenda.

Anyway when I was working in Siberia I almost bought one. Cool “dogs”

Back