5 frozen strawberries
1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/2 cup oats
~1 or 2 tbsp peanut butter
as much milk as needed for desired consistency

Dookie Orange Surprise

1 1/2 Cup Water
Ice Cubes (Amount depending on desired texture)
2 Scoops Vanilla Whey
1 tbsp Orange Flavor ****mucil
1 tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 Packet Sugar Free Orange Drink Mix (On the go packets that is)

Taste delicious and works well on low carb diets.

Pineapple Surprise

4oz Pineapple Juice
2 Cups Ice
1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
2 tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 Slices of Pineapple

Anybody tried the ON oats and whey? I'm guessing it tastes pretty good concidering that most of their stuff does. I'm thinking that I'll be using for a quick meal between classes due to the fact that eating on campus will turn you into a fat-ass as well as make you go bankrupt!

If you're looking for just a good protein shake, that tastes good...then look no further. It doesn't have the greens that some people throw in, but it's fucking delicious.

1 Banana
1 low fat plain yogurt
1 1/2 Scoops of Chocolate Whey protein
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tray of ice cubes
(And for you creatine people...you can throw in 5g of CM if you'd like)

Blend it up and thank me later :)

For Lactose intolerant

1 Banana
2 Tbls Sp Peanut Butter
2 scoops Oryx Goat Whey protien (40g pr)
8 oz. Water or Soy Milk
Blend....
No Squirting!

Holy shit thats alot of protein shakes. mine is very simple, basic: full cup of oatmeal, full cup of mixed berries, 4 scoops of protein powder (around 48g), 2 teaspoons pure creatine, 400ml water and a fish oil cap and a multivitamin that i wash down with it.

Great thread! I archived 99.9% of those! Giving it a new post-in-a-sticky bump.

1 cup of egg whites
1 scoop of vegtable protein
2 table spoons of flax seeds
1 banana
1/4 cup of milk
1/4 cup of oats

Makes a few drinks and tastes great

just made this today for a post workout shake and tasted pretty good

8oz frozen 4 berry mix(blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
6oz 2% milk
8oz freshly brewed/steeped green tea
2 scoops of ON 100% Whey Strawberry
1 teaspoon Creapure

Tasted pretty good, it was warm due to the hot tea but it went down easy. Im going to try to throw in a little bit of f a g e yogurt next time.

haha im too broke to get whey protein but when i get some i wil make a new shake
my shake is

-1 cup oatmeal(made to powder)
-2 eggs
-1 banana
- handful of blueberries (idk a cup?)
-3 or four strawberries
-2 celery sticks cut up
-1 cup of yougurt
-orange juice to taste

i know this is a really crappy shake but it tastes good and since im only 18 and not actually fighting yet i will drink this muahhaha eh but i would love to get some whey protein cuz im am very light (i walk around weighing 163 at 5'11)

btw great thread when i do get the whey protein i will definitly use some of these shakes :D

Holy shit thats alot of protein shakes. mine is very simple, basic: full cup of oatmeal, full cup of mixed berries, 4 scoops of protein powder (around 48g), 2 teaspoons pure creatine, 400ml water and a fish oil cap and a multivitamin that i wash down with it.

4scoops only 48g protein? that cant be right. 2 scoops of mine is 50.

Some of these are too elaborate and time consuming in my opinion. Like the ones that require iced coffee or green tea. You'd actually have to brew the coffee/tea, then cool it down before you can even begin.

Here's my relatively simple one:

-Water (2 cups)
-Ice (6 cubes)
-Vanilla Yoghurt (4 tbsp)
-ON protein powder blueberry and cream or any other berry flavor (3 scoops)
-Half a bag of Trader Joe's berry medley (blueberry, cranberry, strawberry, blackberry)

Better than anything you'd get at JambaJuice.

Heres a classic, from my part of town.
- One egg.
- Peanut-Butter. (1 teaspoon)
- Skim milk (250ml)
- Banana
- Wheat germ ( 1/2+ cups)

This is how it was back in the day before protein powders.

My normal shake for after boxing is this:

2/3 cup oatmeal
1 banana
3/4 milk
1/4 cup ice
3-5 strawberries depending on size
half tablespoon maple syrup
scoop of whatever flavor whey I have, usually Chocolate PB.

it's like what, one in 3,000 eggs with that ummm, disease. I forget, it's nothing to worry about. I put eggs in when I don't have whey protien. had to do it all last week when i ran out.

~Foz

I believe Salmonella was the term you were looking for. Very unlikely, but it has happened. I usually don't even let the threat faze me though. I ocasionally have a good old Milk 'n eggs shake before bed. Slow absorption rate, and it beats casien (which used to be an ingredient in glue.) I prefer raw eggs as opposed to gunking up my system.

My breakfast shake. Have this every morning

1/2 cup acai juice
handfull mixed frozen berries
handful mixed frozen mango, peach, strawberry, pineapple
frozen banana
scoop peach mango muscle milk
scoop greens powder
top off with apple juice if it needs any more liquid.

I put all of this into the blender the night before and stick it in the fridge to thaw slightly. Right before I head out the door I blend it up, throw it in a thermos and head to work. Drink this while I'm sitting in my office.

I cannot find anywhere on this thread that has a replacement for Honey. for the last couple of years I have only been drinking water and tea. I was told to use Agave nectar instead of honey because agave nectar has a lower glycemic index. Ever since I started doing that I now replace sugar with Agave nectar on occasions and I think it tastes better.

Back