Unpopular Opinion: X-MEN: APOCALYPSE (2016) Is a Better Superhero Movie Than LOGAN (2017)

Man that movie X men Apocalypse was horrible, Logan should have at least got a nomination for some of these best picture awards, really good movie and sad.

Better than most of the flicks nominated.

Logan was boring as f**k so was Deadpool

Logan was boring as f**k so was Deadpool
<1>
A listing of movies you said yoy hate from your thread. .
T2
Big
Forrest Gump
Congo
Stargate
Top Gun
Star Wars: TFA
Captain America: Civil War (I did love the Airport scene though)
The Dark Knight

What the hell kinds of movies make your good movie list then?

Unpopular opinion:

Every X-Men film but X3: The Last Stand have been Elite Tier Comic book films.

X-Men, X2, First Class, Logan, Apocalypse, & Days of Future past are all better than Avengers 2.

Unpopular opinion:

Every X-Men film but X3: The Last Stand have been Elite Tier Comic book films.

X-Men, X2, First Class, Logan, Apocalypse, & Days of Future past are all better than Avengers 2.
Avengers 2 was shit....but come da fook on.."elite tier"?
<24>

I really hope Apocalypse gets another shot in the MCU. I should say a new, fresh, rebooted shot. The one we got in the '16 film was absolutely abysmal to the core.

I liked Apocalypse more than most other people I think, I thought it was better than Days of future past but not as good as First class.

"The Age of Apocalypse " comic storyline was an excellent story, and would make a great trilogy

You are trolling what movies do you like name them

Not trolling didn't like them.

As far as movies I like go

CA: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
Aliens
Enter the Dragon
Tombstone
There's others but I'm not going to list them all.

I didn't hate Apocalypse, but Logan was a superior film in every conceivable way.

Thanks, bro. I appreciate the backup.

I have a small, but dedicated, handful of haters around here. I guess that comes with the territory of being something of a high-profile poster. Just judging by some of the shit they say, I think most of them are off their meds.

is that your claim to fame hahahahah

watch out everyone HIGH PROFILE POSTER coming through

They both sucked. Logan had a couple better performances, so you'e wrong.

I can't even say I watched apocalypse. I sat in front of the t.v. twice, and had it on, but it never sunk in. Only movie ever like that. It's like I didn't see it.

Back