Unshakable feeling this world is imaginary

From the Buddhist and Hindu perspective it was a FALL into form, from out of a much more liberated and infinite state of being of blissfulness.
Would that still be considered the same as a simulation?

Buddhism and Hinduism have very well thought out theologies and methods for why and how to free oneself from the illusion of physical existence.
Solution: TS becomes a Buddhist/Hindu, learns these techniques, and frees the rest of us.

I can't shake the feeling that we live in a simulated reality. I don't think anything around us is real.

I don't think this in a mentally ill way, like in a disassociated way. I think about it in a mathematically proven way.

Like we will make simulations, and those simulations will have simulations in them. They will branch out like a binomial tree. So, the odds of this not being a simulation are 1/n where n is a limit approaching infinity. That's 0%. Of course, n would actually just be a really, really large number. The limit is just an approximation but the point still stands.

I just can't get that fact out my head. I don't know whether I exist higher up and I'm plugged in here or if I'm just an entity in this simulation. But it's all fucking fake, man.

Knowing that, how can people be content living their life just making money, fucking, and having kids? How can you not want to find out all you can about our simulation -- what it is, who made it, what are its rules, etc?

Did your post just disappear or is it the matrix correcting itself again @superpunch :confused:

TS took the blue pill

I kinda made this thread not to tell what I think, but to hear what other people think. So I deleted it.
I was in the middle of reading it but I didnt finish. It started to remind me of something Hawkins said about the big bang.

You either need more or fewer drugs.

Unshakable feeling?

If it's a feeling then it's pretty shakable. Because feelings are transient. Sure, one may last for awhile... ebb away.... and then a while later flow back. But if there's anything profoundly shakable, mutable: it's a person's feelings on a given matter.

I have had this feeling before but I dont think it is true.. It happened to me years ago when I was doing certain spiritual practices that open up the 6th and 7th chakras. I got mine way open but without opening the others to the same degree.

The state of being this put me in was very intense and made me experience on a continual basis the seeming reality that this world and even the person I am is not real at all.

I now think that I was out of balance and because of that my perception reflected this imbalance---- but to each their own on that...

I have had this feeling before but I dont think it is true.. It happened to me years ago when I was doing certain spiritual practices that open up the 6th and 7th chakras. I got mine way open but without opening the others to the same degree.

The state of being this put me in was very intense and made me experience on a continual basis the seeming reality that this world and even the person I am is not real at all.

I now think that I was out of balance and because of that my perception reflected this imbalance---- but to each their own on that...
I've had feelings simular to ts in the past too. Have you opened your third eye and what is the best way to do so?

I've had feelings simular to ts in the past too. Have you opened your third eye and what is the best way to do so?

There are breathing techniques for sending energy there and also shamanism is very effective for it. I recommend caution though, if you are going to take it seriously I would get qualified instruction. It can mess you up.

Did you used to be a follower of another religion?

Did you used to be a follower of another religion?

I was raised in the new age movement by my mother who was an astrologer. I had an early interest in Taoism but once I got serious I got into a very heavy meditation practice that I have continued with to this day. No professed religion for me during that time though but I was particularly interested in Hinduism during that period. The New Age movement is mostly eastern spirituality sort of reworked.

About 15 years ago I got totally enthralled with Christian spirituality and feel I have found my permanent home here.

I was raised in the new age movement by my mother who was an astrologer. I had an early interest in Taoism but once I got serious I got into a very heavy meditation practice that I have continued with to this day. No professed religion for me during that time though but I was particularly interested in Hinduism during that period. The New Age movement is mostly eastern spirituality sort of reworked.

About 15 years ago I got totally enthralled with Christian spirituality and feel I have found my permanent home here.

Very interesting!

red-or-blue-pill-matrix-neo-morpheus.jpg

Back