Unsigned Heavyweights - Thread Four

Mosert lost, Steroids Shtyrkov won

Shtyrkov is the answer to... "What if we got an average middleweight fighter and pumped him up with 'vitamins' then have him fight big name burned out veterans".

Evidently Mir is a free agent now.

So Minakov said that he might retire if he will not be able to find compromise with Coker. Said that when rumors emerged that he is gonna sign with the UFC his relationship with Coker worsened. Said that he wants to return to Bellator and win a belt again.

He needs to get his ass to the UFC, instead of retiring.

Sang Soo Lee 16-11-1 vs. Bob Armstrong 6-4
Siala Siliga 11-5 vs. Dong Guk Kang 0-1
Jaideep Singh 2-2 vs. Roque Martinez 9-3-2
Adam Graybill 2-2 vs. Brad Scholten 14-24
Márcio Teles 8-6 vs. Paulo Sucuri 0-0 (105kg)
Roggers Souza 5-0 vs. Rodrigo Nascimento 5-0 (100kg)
Dan Charles 10-5-1 vs. Tony Lopez 52-25
Ben Sosoli 3-2 vs. Gregory Hearne 2-1

More one win for Tony Lopez, he is badass... if he was younger I think he can have some value in UFC haha

Will he take the offer?

Leaning towards no. I think he gets paid good money to fight at home vs veterans with name value. UFC will likely offer him a smaller contract and put him against less known but more dangerous opponents.

Leaning towards no. I think he gets paid good money to fight at home vs veterans with name value. UFC will likely offer him a smaller contract and put him against less known but more dangerous opponents.
Not to mention USADA.

Whatever happened to Tai Tuivasa? Didn't he sign with the UFC?

I think he's getting his weight under control then making a debut later this year.

More one win for Tony Lopez, he is badass... if he was younger I think he can have some value in UFC haha

They need a new Fight Pass series... "The Gatekeeper". Basically guys fight Tony Lopez at 205 or HW, if they win, they get a contract.

Not to mention USADA.

I have a theory that Shtyrkov might actually pass the tests via being on everything.

LYdfKVW.gif

I think he's getting his weight under control then making a debut later this year.

They need a new Fight Pass series... "The Gatekeeper". Basically guys fight Tony Lopez at 205 or HW, if they win, they get a contract.
there a few more candidates and you could have a fight every week

kinda wish dana white's would just allow a few of those types on, since they are valid tests are usually good finishers

: since E:T is a ratio as long as he doses on both he should be fine? (he might need a reebok sportsbra by then) or he takes everything, and then switches his blood afterwords, perfect crime, as long as he uses glass bottles no one will notice, not sure how he will get off for fighting on crank, coke, pot and gorilla adrenaline but life will find a way.

Last edited:

Will he take the offer?

He should at least go down to 205. He's a "natural" middleweight who will get smashed in the UFC heavyweight division, sort of like Konstantin Erokhin.

Mauro Cerilli 9-2 vs. Łukasz Parobiec 13-6
Sergei Kharitonov 25-6 vs. Gerônimo Dos Santos 39-18
Kleber Silva 13-7 vs. Konstantin Gluhov 31-16
Sammy Collingwood 2-4 vs. Lester Blackmore 1-2
Demoreo Dennis 6-4 vs. Brandon Lee 4-1
Jason King 0-5 vs. Jerad Hayes 0-0
Rashaun Jackson 1-1 vs. Alonzo Roane 4-6
Tebaris Gordon 1-0 vs. Chandler Cole 2-0
Jeremy Hardy 4-3 vs. Juan Torres 6-11
Justin Vargas 0-0 vs. Juan Manuel Sanchez 0-0
Dustin Dyer 0-1 vs. Sam Promanee 2-1
Sean Johnson 2-1 vs. CJ Leveque 9-10

man peru is busy this week, no HW fights but more fight cards then australia, canada and korea combined

Jared Togeson 19-17 replaces Kovacs and Faces Dale Sopi on PFL 2 Everett Was

PFL looking more and more like RFL

though I wouldn't mind a league just for veteran fighters, must have over 40 pro fights, must have at least 18 pro wins, must have at least 8 pro losses. lopez, gluhov, kudin and geronimo all the boys

Back